Aliens:fireteam

11 Likes

What is this?

1 Like

Completed this a few months back. It’s decent.

6 Likes

This is why I don’t want xenos in PHG.

3 Likes

This actually has me more hyped than the announcement of PHG.

4 Likes

Agreed. Let the two fanchises separate. This looks like PHG meets Gears of War Horde mode

3 Likes

This is like the Alien’s third major video game in the last ten years.

PHG is the first predator game that wasn’t some side scroller that doesn’t have you fighting xenos.

4 Likes

Reminds me more of Space Hulk: Deathwing.

hmmmmm. i will put a alien colonial marine card here and wait. because even if its look stuning and i am afraid that the gameplay will be boring and it seem a bit shaky so far soooooooooooooo

2 Likes

this is BS the two franchise can do wonders together you just need a good writter behind it

3 Likes

Not saying they can’t. Predator as a stand alone really doesn’t get the chance it’s deserved though. If the first thing people think of when they think Predator is killing aliens, it’s…disappointing

and when i think of alien i imagine a gay androids playing flute with himself…

damn that sound wrong

2 Likes

Is this real?

so this game has offline single player experience…whats the issue with predator hunting grounds getting it?

Yes. Also James Cameron can confirm there is a bow. And it is broken.

2 Likes

because aliens can be killed easly. not the case with the predator, go create an AI with some comeon sens and i can assure you its not that easy

Haha haha. If Illfonic is behind it I believe you

1 Like

…yeah good point, poor execution.

1 Like

Interesting, but obviously a very different game experience to PHG. Looks very much like a standard horde shooter.

1 Like

if that was my job i would do it, and you do know there are games with extremely more complicated AI to program right? And even if its hard if your doing a video game having a tough time comes with the job if they cant handle it then dont make games, and you do know they are easily to kill because the movie made them like that right? just cause its easy to kill doesnt mean you cant do offline content