Aliens:fireteam

Art immitates nature. Are some artists just hacks to because of that (painters)?

Im not sure why hes talking about art to be honest.
Its about as artistic as fortnite and chinese phone games

Maybe if you play games solely to stare at the textures but even the models and animations look like theyre ported from ACM

I play rpgs mainly, grid based ones. Save for the story, 90% of them are all the same type if gameplay with a few gimmicks if any. A few do/did something truly novel, the we do rest are immitations because itā€™s a popular gaming style. Iā€™m find with that. Same can apply here. The company wanted to use and alien IP and decided to go with a specific type if a shooter game. While very similar yo other such games, Iā€™m sure it has some novelty to it

Now you guys know why i banned Finesseslogy from my notifcaitons.

See thereā€™s ā€œnicheā€ like a story driven RPG and then thereā€™s making the 5th battle royal reskin in a different environment which was a popular marketing tactic for like a year until all those indie clones died.
I could say ā€œwow I enjoy chinese mobile games that all use the same template with different skinsā€ but im not going to recommend it to anyone lol

Probably because you canā€™t admit CDPR shit the bed with cyberpunk and taxpayer dollars lol. All on you if you want to defend your purchase to the bitter end but they scammed a lot of people with their marketing campaign, sry not sry

Itā€™s a bit over the top for a ban. A difference in opinions, but not like @Finessology is being toxic or insulation anyone. But itā€™s your call.

Boy you really dropped the bomb with that one.lmfao.

You dont really say anything about what they DID but you claim shit is fucked.

Admit it you just want to start a vlog of shit throwing for no apparent reason other than your homosecual. and thats reason enough.

To be honest I have no idea what youā€™re talking about most of the time you made more sense when you just spammed WWE gifs

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair. Still, they paid for the IP so they can apply it in whatever legal way. Some will like this game so will not. Itā€™s a matter of personal preference. They are banking their buck on the popularity of hoard shooters combined with a popular franchise. It may not be great art, but in the end, game sales will be a judge of their success.

Maybe they donā€™t have the buck to be original or are just afraid to be, so they use already established template

Mad cuz bad but Iā€™m sure you have CDPRā€™s sewage lines wired to your house at this point so you can eat their shit on demand

1 Like

Stop claiming you guys know why the 3d assets need a buff. What the fuck are you guys on?

I just like to string words into sentences sometimes. But mostly is communicate with lols and non-lols. šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Just use memes man!

1 Like

I do. Theyā€™re a bit if a hit or miss tho, but it is an enjoyable form of art

1 Like

I played this yesterday and remembered how good of a game it was

Such a shame the devs have moved on from it. I need to get dark descent and all that stuff

And isolation šŸ˜­ fuck me

2 Likes

ok popcorn man

Technically, the devs havenā€™t moved on from it. You gotta remember, they released a massive patch a couple months ago pretty much adjusting and fixing almost everything. The bots are a lot better, there offensive and defensive positions are much better, and there actually better with protecting the player. But, in that same newsletter, cold iron said they were also working on another title as well, they didnā€™t say if itā€™s related to AFE or not. Guess we will wait and see. Also another thing to consider, thereā€™s hardly any bugs, nothing like PHG has! AFE actually works good and correctly.

1 Like