Aliens or No Aliens - Here's your answer, Illfonic

This is just a simple vote between wanting aliens and not. Details are to be discussed at a later date, but to make sure that time isn’t wasted, vote now to save a lot of time.

• Aliens
  • No Aliens

0 voters

3 Likes

This is too vague

Therefore I say no

There is still much left to discover and explore with the current formula

Not to mention I don’t think content will go into 2022

Likely will stop after Summer

I do hope the lifespan is longer though

I will continue to buy every dlc as long as they keep making them

3 Likes

Aliens for 2021 I don’t want
Aliens for 2023-2024 sure, I’d be ok with it

3 Likes

They would’ve made an AvP game if this was meant to be an AvP game.

3 Likes

No, because we don’t need them. Would I like them yes, but they need to focus on other things right now

1 Like

5 Likes

Maybe not aliens but this guy as a class for sure lol

10 Likes

Just voted 22nd vote now we’re 50 / 50 LOL

At least the mask

1 Like

I voted yes because more content is more content. Plus I love nostalgic effect from predator concrete jungle.

1 Like

Want

9 Likes

Aliens is now wining

1 Like

lol I don’t feel represented by the AvP2010 enthusiasts that just woke up and dont think aliens would be the most half-finished buggy trash to ever grace this game. where are the electorals

1 Like

I bet you remember the aliens of avp2010 right? If they would be the same in phg (same movement) … jesus. I bet they would be so buggy that you can crawl under the map etc XD
I mean, I love aliens and AvP, and I would love aliens in this game… but in the current state it’s impossible.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think we need Aliens right now either.
We need fixes around most corners, more game modes, and more content overall.

I believe @Bobby_Bill sums up my opinion as to when I think adding Aliens would be a idea

No class check out the double wrist blades

1 Like

I’m changing my vote to yes because I think the glitches they cause would be absolute gold

Dual wrist blades and extended rest blades need to be its own weapon/perk/specialization/gear

3 Likes

That would be cool

Avp 2010!!

1 Like