Aliens or No Aliens - Here's your answer, Illfonic

If only it was on current gen consoles

1 Like

Daaaamn, still 50/50

I understand a game needs new content to stay relevant, but at this point this game is hardly relevant. It’s busted, has bugs that been here since day 1 and every update brings new ones. It’s a technical mess that is truly only held together by the fact that it’s a Predator game. I love Aliens and I love Predator, but I’d honestly just prefer a better game come out.

2 Likes

As much as I love Alien’s and Predator’s, this is the Predator game and it will remain so.
There’s still alot of stuff from Predator lore that they can bring to the game.

1 Like

Refreshing for more potential votes

1 Like

At the very least they should add a xeno skull as an unlockable trophy.

1 Like

Anyone think the razor whip would be a good idea?

if done right, an avp game would be incredible. sadly, there’s no dev out there capable of doing it.

This is just plain false

1 Like

I voted no. There is still LOTS of potential in the Predator franchise. To put Xenos into it is senseless and tons more developement.
Not only do you need to accomodate Predator fans with more content, but even more development needs to be added to give xenos a life cycle. No life cycle means they are just canon fodder with no substance or story.and if there is story, it would have to be a whole new game!

No, end of story.

3 Likes

So far Xenos are winning looks like more people want alien in PHG than people who don’t and this thread has been active enough to have the results in your move @IllFonic @Courier @OldKingHamlet

means nothing. Means boredom. It means a Terminator might show up too if there was a poll on that franchise as well.

4 Likes

I voted yes, but not right away. I totally agree that putting them in now would be senseless and ultimately make the game boring for some. I would hope they consider adding at least a PVE gamemode for xenos later down the line

NO, NO , HELL NO ALIENS !! THERE’S NO REASON TO KEEP ADDING DUMB SHIT TO THE GAME LIKE DANTE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL PREDATOR MOVIE THAT THIS BUGGY ASS GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BASED OFF OF. HERE’S AN IDEA FIX WHAT YOU GOT & QUIT ADDING SHIT !!

I’ll agree Dante was a dumb and pointless addition however, there was an alien skull on the ship in the second movie. Making aliens a thing in predator lore.

There’s a whole bunch of different skulls in that scene. Do we need those too? My answer is a flat out ‘no’. It would fundamentally change the premise of the game from Predator to AVP.

Let’s spin it another way: they’d be adding content (that’s already running on fumes in terms of content) that half of the community doesn’t want. Does it still sound like a good idea?

1 Like

Well in that perspective no but what’s left to loose if majority just wants to have fun at this point?

Directors cut stated white skull is specifically an easter egg nod at the fact the special effects guy worked on both sci-fi monsters.

Well, 51% (where the poll’s sitting at right now) is the slimmest majority you can get. I don’t really get where you’re coming from whe you say that people just want to have fun at this point? I mean, is adding xenomorphs the only way fun can possibly be injected into a predator game? Sorry, I don’t mean to have a go at you or anything, I’m just sick to death people implying that xenos are somehow synonymous with Predator but never the other way round.
I’m sure a lot of people would probably vote to have darth Vader in the game too for a bit of fun if there was a poll for it, but I guess it depends on how far people are willing to change the core atmosphere of the game.