Aliens or No Aliens - Here's your answer, Illfonic

I’d rather have a Terminator crossover

Get the Future LA map

Humans vs Terminators with a Predator in the mix

New Predinator class

New FT member John Connor

Plasma rifles in the 40 watt range as a new weapon

It’s a match made in heaven!!

It would be a stand alone map so all the Terminator content would only be for this map

1 Like

If they do it like hitman they can have my 180 for 15 or so maps of the same muda fuggin game lol.

God knows i use to drop a kool 2 to 500 at the bar a night. I got old associates that spend 2k upward at the finer “establishments” in town.

This is what puzzles me about most of you guys and gals too.

This game will entertain YOU for months for 40 bucks and yet sooo much crying about whats not perfect.

Meanwhile humans in general buy the dumbest stuff that expires in LESS than a day!!!

Did you reply to me by mistake?

I agree the moment they add aliens its no longer a predator hunting grounds. Its avp hunting grounds. Lets enjoy a good predator game while it lasts.

Id be happier if they add the alien creatures from predators movie.

Then in mid to end of 2022…

BOOM

Predator Hunting grounds “Hard Meat/thwei” season pass drops for 60.

3 modes

pve modes have hybrid alien bosses guarding objectives/exfil. The kool ones like serpent xeno, giant gorilla xeno, predalien.

Pvpve
Pvp
Pve

6 maps
Bunda survey- jungle with a secret base/lab

Game preserve- jungle with large predator ship or drilling machine/factory seen in the movies.

Xenojungle- jungle planet over run with xenos. Jungle map that has holes in the ground leading to a hive and empress.

Predator planet- jungle with alien structures and lava. Maybe some alien volcano in the background if not at the center of the jungle

Prison jungle- planet with only jungle and ferocious alien creatures with a prison below its surface. A royal predator is serving time here. A fellow pred must free him. FT are military guards on duty defending the prison.

Forest map from avpr or something similar

And Im sick of some guy I’ve never seen on the forums writing me a paragraph about how much everything sucks LOL for saying your not trying to have a go at me your pretty negative 😂

Well I’ve been on here since July so… maybe visit the forums more often?
I’m hardly saying everything sucks. I’m just sick to death of the xeno requests that come up all the time. Given that predator games come out about once every 20 years, I’d prefer they made new modes that better reflect the source material instead of turning it into AVP, that’s all.

1 Like

Time to bump this post for newer members to vote

Yes, please. Gib moars. Good gosh moars.

1 Like

I’ve said before that I wouldn’t want Xenos to have a active presence in HG, but they’re gonna be shoehorned in anyhow as is the case for Pred media anyhow. I also wouldn’t mind it but would prefer if HG stuck to it’s guns with being about like a Pred movie.

Also we’re already getting a AvP style Pred anyway along with Elder’s symbol being Scar’s, so Xenos already have a presence in HG, however minuscule that effect is.

1 Like

THANK YOU. NOT THE ONLY ONE ANYMORE

I don’t expect full blown aliens. But having Xenomorph themed Predators would be awesome.

1 Like

I fully expect a Xeno Trophy coming down the line and it being like 50k VT lmao.

Or having a 0.0025% chance of dropping.

At this point I’ll take anything that doesn’t relate to a jungle.

Illfonic has no say in the matter, right? Aliens is a completely different property, isn’t it?

Agreed.

People don’t seem to realize alien, pred and avp are different IPs. If their goal was to make an avp game they would’ve made an avp game.

Makes as much sense as asking for pred DLC in Alien Isolation

1 Like

They’re different IPs, but they’re owned by the same company, which is now owned by another company. Shouldn’t be that difficult to pull some strings.

I think there should be a gamemode/map/whatever in which you play as a Predator in a xenomorph target friendly environment and you can earn VT and trophies(xeno trophies give set amounts of VT). But that’s… A lot to ask. And it’s unrealistic. But maybe in a few years

Get rid of this thread. Theres been atbleast 20 like it