All DLC Predators Cinematic Intro’s, Long Claims, and Outro’s (With masks on & off)

(Hello Everyone of my Nomads!!! For a month in a half along with many hours recording this, I can finally show this video of all the Predators of Predator Hunting Grounds that are DLC doing Long Claim animations. sadly this can only be seen by Fireteam members or Humans, but I hope you still enjoy for this was a bunch of fun to make especially along side many YouTubers like @SgtMoose along with some of my community members on discord & even my GF, side note being that she helped me the most and we had a ton of fun making this. I hope you all enjoy the video!!!)

Ps: Now with time stamps to see which ones you’d like to see^^

5 Likes

the ones with the uppercuts or ones that involve bashing, slashing, and stabbing the skull are the ones i hate since in the movies the predators are seen to take great care of the skulls like polishing and preserving them

1 Like

Though I do agree with you, I kinda like the upper cut ones because it shows the glimpses of the Predators true strength.

1 Like

i like them visually but not when it comes to lore

1 Like

dante gonna win in battle royal

Fair enough and I respect it, though I kinda hope in the future @IllFonic could add more cinematic executions (like they did here) and maybe have the FT fighting back in some.

1 Like

and also so the pred can see

1 Like

YESSSS PLEASE!!! Or at least we can choose which executions we want to see

1 Like

like cod takedowns

1 Like

I was thinking more of Halo 5 Guardian assassination select but yeah that works too.

HOWEVER I DONT WANT IT TO WHERE WE HAVE TO GET THEM IN THE FIELD LOCKER! Let it be a level up feature

battle pass, maybe then they can fund their game

1 Like

…….I mean it’s not a bad idea but that would definitely take time especially with other forms of content in that battle pass.

1 Like

they want to add dlc instead of updates , theu should add a bp

1 Like

mw 2 comes out on october 28, the beta is set to be in june, only three more days