All hail the KING!

You went from not arguing correctly or making any sense to racism that was pretty fast lol get gud bro

stop sucking BTL off ya poser

1 Like

Still is a racist term non the less don’t try to put Mel Gibson in this

You said it now you deal with it!!!

you understand american is not a race. gringo cannot be racist

but maybe this is too complex for your little butthurt brain to understand

1 Like

It’s definitely a racist term sir non the less and it’s not cool your being racist and calling people names @IllFonic @OldKingHamlet please take the trash out

I need ammo.

3 Likes

What will you with that ammo?

Build little ammo castles at the local park. I have a lot of free time.

3 Likes

Imagine thinking you can’t be racist to americans 😂

4 Likes

Gringo in Argentina was used to refer to non-Spanish European immigrants who first established agricultural colonies in the country. The word was used for Swiss, German, Polish, Italian and other immigrants

In Brazil, the word gringo means simply foreigner and has no connection to any physical characteristics or specific countries.

chile and colombia : This term is generally used to refer to people who come from the United States, without any additional connotation; that is, it is not considered derogatory or friendly.

Mexico: After the War with the United States, gringo began to be used[29] for citizens from that country, with expressions such as “American gringo” or simply gringo , attested as in popular use in Tepetitlán in 1849. Since then, and given the permanent contact between the two countries, gringo became a way to designate exclusively the United States citizens.[30]

gringo is not racist, but if you wanna get offended by it, the same way you get offended when someone “steals” your content… go for it

2 Likes

You can copy and paste from google all you want bro Ibut I know better that’s a racist term idc how much your trying to water it down you could have said anything else but you said gringo which is racist

I like the idea, just not sure if the location will work

1 Like

My girlfriend told me to stop bringing ammo back to the house :(

4 Likes

1 Like

Hah

1 Like

I need a medkit.

4 Likes

I need new brain cells

1 Like

I have a rock 🪨