All hail the KING!

No stop what he said was a racist term he could have said Americano he could have said american he could have said many thing what did he say? Gringo especially in a debate typically when using this word your using it to add insult and he was using it as a slander non the less it wasn’t cool idc how mad you get in an argument bottom line if I said anything close to that I’d be paying for it 10x and over

No sadly her name is not Melon-y. Honestly I think she might be jealous of my true soul mate and one true love.

My Hammerhead.

Pammy the Hammy.

She, like me, always needs ammo. Her appetite is insatiable.

She gets me. She loves ammo as much as I do.

2 Likes

I think you are technically right, but in today’s culture context matters much less than content. Slurs are considered racism-incinuating and you gotta own that. Now you’ll be sitting with ‘that other guy’ at lunch. Lol

2 Likes

Pammy the Hammy needs some Ammy

2 Likes

Never have truer words been spoken.

3 Likes

I still want a ban for a few days for the racist insults @OldKingHamlet @Courier @IllFonic banish him to the shadow realm!!!

1 Like

Sir I believe the racial slang for white people is cracker oh wait ahhh fuck

1 Like

Damn really @MostlyPizza? You agree with this?

2 Likes

Idk I’m retired I only sit here to see the stupid arguments and the conspiracy peoples but I had the misfortune of reading all these post

4 Likes

We’ll dude kept coming at me what was I expected to do?

1 Like

U rite

1 Like

I wish I could change my name to MostlyCrusdader but I don’t think you can change your name

2 Likes

He’s not come back since you put him in second wind.

Nice!

3 Likes

Like I said If I did anything close to that I’d pay for it in full I wouldn’t be remembered as Alpha Predator anymore I know that it just ticks me off that people can do this and get away with it and some don’t but because I’m a content creator it’s okay? No that’s absolutely uncool

1 Like

You can it’s like once a year or something though

1 Like

It’s hard to come back after that he self destructed

1 Like

context in which it was used was derogatory. context is still king

You want a ban for the use of the word gringo?
Lol 😂
You’re really coming off as petty

That’s not racist, they call me peachy gringo all the time.

It means happy white guy.

I smile a lot.

1 Like

Is it possible to learn this power?

1 Like

Really so he called me a gringo because of the words origins? Really that’s what we’re going with?