all the salt in the world

i think this is the first game i play, where a good 80% of my opponents (i play pred) are on PlayStation, and im on pc.
because of this i meet a lot of people, (most all of them American going by their accents) wo use a mic.
pc user use mics too, but not as frequent it seems, in my experience the use text more, which is weirdly absent from this game.

going from nice encounters, players complimenting with a good game after a good fight
but, of course, also the salty players.
wich are fun in their own right

yesterday is started a game and in the lobby the whole FT was dissing the pred, dissing me hard, taunting me.
it was, im not gunna lie, a bit intimidating.
the FT was good too, ad one guy was constantly yelling stuff at me
“ow you think those decoys scare me lame predator, u aint scaring anybody!!” (leaving out the swear words)
then, after some sweaty game play on my part, i got the big guy down.
now his tone of voice changed
frantically, and scared “guys he has me down, help me!!!”
i took his trophy and proceeded to kill another FT member, the other 2 sadly escaped.

good stuff XD

5 Likes

Gotta love that shit mate🤣

I practically start laughing and clicking like a Predator when some guys get cocky and are already talking crap when I’m right above them in a tree throwing bear traps on top of their heads ready to tear em apart🤣

2 Likes

i would have gotten out my combistick and throw at him every time he is revived, he sounds like he deserves that punishment

2 Likes

I find it continuously fascinating how taunts from, what is essentially the void, can have such a profound effect on a player’s performance. As a shit posting troll this gives me a lot of pride

2 Likes

Salt!!

2 Likes

ill watch em later, summary please

2 Likes

Some dude said that I was bad because I couldn’t hit him with the bow? He was trash talking me and stuff. When I used a melee for combo attacks and stuff he said “Oh! Oh! He’s getting angry! He’s using the melee! Oh!” then I started the plasma spamming. Ended up taking down the guy with a well placed fully charged plasma shot. Then these two kids jump on and said that I was spamming the laser. The guy who was trash talking me told them that he “Literally had to teach him how to play.” Told him that I am genuinely sorry that I come from the same species as him.

Ended up running into the same guy again as FT. He was Pred. Turns out he knows jack sh!# about the game. Didn’t even know how to claim. Almost killed him if my teammates weren’t potatoes.

1 Like

Lmao bro I am telling you, Fireteam mains are 10x more toxic than Predator mains. They will make up ANY AND EVERY bullshit excuse for losing. It can be anything from “cHeAtEr, hAcKeR, mAcRoS” to “yOu sPaM aRrOwS, yOu sPaM pLaSmA, tHaTs nOt hOw yOu pLaY aS pWeDaToR”

They will whine and bitch and cry despite the fact that they are probably playing as the most OP character in the game (Dante) and all they are doing is swinging their knife around and throwing grenades like fucking idiots! They say you’re a p*ssy for not running in mindlessly with wrist blades and dying to 2 Knifers with combinations of Thick Skin, Heavy Hitter, Yautjas Bane, Gearhead, OWLF Trained and 2 players who are more than likely running Unleashed with Yautjas Bane and are cooking grenades as soon as they fuckin hear you.

They can outdamage you and put you into second wind in literally 1 second yet rage about a Predator using ranged weapons or anything that can be remotely considered OP (even though 90% of the time it’s dogshit) and they only spam knife parry amd grenades because they take absolutely no fucking skill to use! They can’t aim a damn gun (tested this against some specific toxic people and it is true btw) or even land a single bullet apart from when you quick claim their dumbass teammate which is why people cry about shooting the downed Fireteam members when they are downed (Drums *cough * cough).

I’m not even that great at Fireteam but at least I use my damn guns and aim properly and even then the game is piss easy to play. If you stick a Fireteam of a high skill bracket against a Predator of a similar skill bracket in a Private match, I guarantee that no matter how good the Predator player is, the Fireteam will win most of the matches. Not all, but most. It’s just the way the game is - piss-takingly one-sided towards the Fireteam.

All these players moan about how OP the Predator is when in reality they are at least twice as OP and they still can’t even win.

It annoys them when a Predator can win with ranged weapons because it means the Predator can do something they can’t - AIM. They call you a p*ssy because you don’t play right into their strengths of Knife exploit spamming and cooking grenades, instead of trying to get them to git gud and aim like you are supposed to in a damn game like this.

In short, most of the toxic Fireteam mains also don’t even play Predator so have no idea how hard it actually is to win as the Predator, so they immediately call hackusations when they get slaughtered🤣🤣

Enough said.

3 Likes

perfectly sums it up

1 Like

also there was this one guy who was cussing up a storm. i mean the n word, f@#$, sh@!, p@!&$^, he was a like a 5 year old with guns and a comprehensive knowledge of every swear word in the english language. i asked him why he’s swearing so much and then he proceeds to be a liberal and talk about the 1st amendment, free speech, all that stuff. it was pretty funny.

1 Like

Case in point

1 Like

same ones that use the 1st in their defense are the ones who want #2 gone(im being as vague as possible because i dont want to get yelled at )

Bearbear?

didn’t illfonic accidentally release the dev build or something at one point?

You mean Dante?

no, i mean a dev build of the game, i thought i remembered hearing something like that

Then, I don’t know what build your talking about.

In my experience 90% of PC players use a mic, but they’re just in a discord and not using their mics in-game unless the pred talks to them first or they know the pred.

1 Like

not a character build, a game version for devs