all the salt in the world

Oh. Okay, still don’t know.

Oh I agree, there are a ton of toxic players out there, some are pred I’ll admit, most are FT, but outta kindness I won’t mention who due to too many arguments on said forum

1 Like

DEW IT

1 Like

Mmm well I was called by a N word by someone in this current thread when I killed him using the axe, vid on channel, there’s a squad that claims to be the best but I know if u go into privates and tell them to use a non meta build and possibly win they’ll most likely say you’re bad because you couldn’t be their op builds

1 Like

Tell me more

1 Like

If…
Possibly…
Most likely….

Just a bunch of conjecture…

2 Likes

has anything gone against me yet, just wondering. my tage is NormaRune_YT, used to be my old channel name but when i changed my ps id it didn’t change

Maybe some, but not all 😏

Ah yes last week, foreign team camped that 1 room temple near camp on Excavation, fuckers thought they were cheeky, I condemn all campers to the deepest pits of hell

1 Like

Let’s see anyone else, ah yes I killed a guy with sickle a year ago and he said and I quote, “try that 7 minute wait, you silly sack of shit”

Bro nobody cares about shit people say in the past that they clearly don’t mean. But also if you’re trying to say that the likes of the Apples and the Elite Snipers aren’t the best just because they use good weapons, then the people you respect so, so much like the Rangers use the same Meta weapons bro. Difference is they get slaughtered by SomecallmeXeno, on a night map, on Excavation, while the Elite Snipers beat him every match at day time on the map of his choosing.

Oh and btw, we recently started using QR4s for fun in privates and all the shit Snipers in the game like the ABR-Z and the 7EN, so your point about not using OP weapons to be good isn’t even relevant anymore.
@Savage3i3 and @ScOp_StUrMi can confirm this, if you choose to believe them seeing how much you hate StUrMi.
Heck, I even started using not so Meta builds as Predator like Shifo’s old build on Elder with the Plasma Pistol and Elder Sword in the privates where we were messing around.

All the talking you’re doing is obsolete. You are basically trying to indirectly say that the people you play with are better than the Elite Snipers who btw, NEVER called themselves the best, when people who I shall decide to name on this occasion - SplurgeCoyote, say that StUrMi is a shit player who clout chases, yet he backs out of all his public match lobbies when he sees him. He has done this at least 6 times I know of as I have been in party chat with StUrMi at the time this has happened🤣🤣

Even the most humble guy I know of on this game said you are the only hothead in Team X.

I mean the only way to ever really decide who is the better team/s is to play eachother, but of course you won’t want to do that because none of you want to get kicked off your perch of “We were so good in our day! Let’s not play any of the new good teams in case we lose!”

You may moan about Class stacking, but everyone can use whatever the hell they want. I don’t have a problem with that unless it’s a full team of Dantes, Supports and Dutch 87s with Field Medic and Fanatics, but hey, that’s what all the people you idolise use so… Guess you didn’t think about that one.

You can complain about us using good weapons, but if it’s so easy, and you want to prove a point, then why don’t you do it yourself and try beat us at our own game?

We all know you are incredibly biased and will favour the Rangers no matter what the argument, as was proved in StUrMi’s video that briefly showed the message about him and @Cptclutch117 where you said:
Fuck StUrMi, fuck Clutch, I hate those fuckers. But I still respect you though Bandido

What’s my point here? All 3 of them are Apples, but the only one you didn’t talk shit about, was Bandido, who is also a Power Ranger.

May I also just say that my friends and I have laughed so hard at your gameplay as Predator🤣

Case is closed mate because I know none of your people will agree to play and I don’t take kindly to people starting on my mates and I. Have a good day, and don’t push that mission too hard👍🤣🤣

4 Likes

I USE WHAT I WANT TO USE AND IT IS FUN EITHER WAY ;)
QR-4 was funny as shit GG’s Ja5on

1 Like

And btw for all here I was allways nice to chuck, maybe some trash-talk at some point in time which I may not remember. But I allways said GG’s and have a nice day to @CHUCK_YT
although, I may not been the nicest guy at my introductions

1 Like

Ikr man the 0 recoil rifle🤣🤣 it was so funny🤣🤣 it was like getting Lasered out of the sky by Gesp but with a QR4 instead 🤣 GGs

1 Like

Yeah they all went on a massive menstrual rant about how you only joined the party chat, went “Privates?” And didn’t ask anyone how their day was going or whatever and then left. It’s not really that big a deal let’s be honest. If they never asked you how you were then I don’t see why you should be expected to ask them. I mean whenever we join our parties we’re just like “Sup C*nts 🤣 how’s life🤣” because we all joke around and our sense of humours are different.

We need to unleash our capibara army to bite em on the ass🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Capybara ;), but u know the best “hello” is

J-AsON-pOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2 Likes

Lmao man you and Infinite🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so dumb but such a meme🤣

1 Like

1 Like

Eh it’s not a nice day when you’re sick with pollen alllergies

3 Likes