Alpha Monday's Challenge

I’m gonna be honest and say I’ve never played a Predator class that isn’t City Hunter or Hunter 😅

I wouldn’t mind giving it go though! But I might wait until there’s a bow fix.

Up to you, but good luck!

1 Like

I can’t help it if someone reinforces after my first kill, or again doesn’t want to reinforce their team

Again why no War Club or Combi

Give it a try. The movement speed is sick. It really helps with the lowered health

1 Like

Because the sickle is the alpha predators weapon and the bow is for range since the caster is not allowed. Combistick and warclub are both newer weapons and again the bow is for range. If you don’t want to do the challenge that’s okay, but these are the guidelines for it to be counted as completed

It is pretty crazy, hardest part is no caster and no thermal vision/target, but with the bow and sickle you have a great balance of damage and range. And speed will be your biggest ally

One is a fancy spear and the other is just a club. Both could be interpreted as barbaric weapons that a caveman would definitely use.

The Combi could still be used as a ranged weapon

giphy-1

Gonna regret this…no thermal? Ugh…

1 Like

But, spear can be lost and the war club still isn’t the alpha predator weapons, Also after running a test last night a fully charge bow shot with down range with @ElderPreddy dealt 125 headshot, body shot was 120 I believe. pop shots did about 50-75. So, the bow really isn’t bad. But, these are the weapons for the challenge and I am sticking to them. I gave two extra perk requests per @TheSenate request, because his reasonings were sound, but the rest is set in stone because the challenge isn’t meant to be easy. Let’s face it combistick is very versatile, can be thrown for a massive amount of damage, can be hard to parry, and with fearless downs in one combo. Warclub can’t be parried on last swing and again does a lot of damage. That would be too easy. The sickle does a lot of damage, but its very close range and medium skill to parry. the bow is harder to use, but high reward for your shots. So, makes the challenge more difficult to complete, hence the reason Alpha Predator challenge instead of Beta Predator Challenge. It’s made for only the strongest and best of predator players to complete, not who can use the strongest weapons for the easiest wins. Think of it as one of the greatest honors before becoming an elder vs becoming a young blood.

No caster either or target inquisition 😉

No caster with Alpha I’m actually really really okay with 😈

goodie goodie and only allowed to use sickle and bow, gear, and perks listed above any deviation will not count in the challenge, be careful not to swap to the thermal either lol. and good luck getting all 7 claims!

Also @Eshtion challenge if you wish to give it a try. must be followed strictly or doesn’t count

1 Like

You can start the challenge early if you like, doesn’t have to be on Monday as long as all guidelines are followed. I am very interested to see who will complete this challenge

1 Like

Might as well go in naked, roll over and die.
No thermal and plasma caster?
I have to let them revive their squad?

Don’t use syringes and heal from boars, that’s rich. Try finding them without thermal.

I’ve got one for you OP, to add to your list of “You Can’t Do This” rules.

You can’t turn off cross-play.

And good luck when PC players melt you under a minute.

I said if you wanted to make it harder for yourself don’t use syringes only eat boars. It’s not required and this challenge really isn’t impossible. Simply know where the obj is based on map and if you’ve played FT not hard to know where they are going with a little map knowledge. Also, they always spawn directly across the map from you so it doesn’t really take a genius to find them even without thermal or target inquisition. It’s really not much different than if they were all mudded up and neither is useful anyways if they are. If you don’t like the challenge don’t do it, but there are plenty would want to challenge themselves and will

I’m absolutely shit with the bow, can never land my shots
So as for your rules I guess I’m going to be doing Sickle only matches
Yeah

That’s fine

I never said I don’t like it. It’s just too limited.

FT already has the advantage over the Predator in terms of dmg and healing, there’s no reason to limit the Predator even further.

Alpha Predator, lore wise, doesn’t mean being the best Predator of them all, it’s the name given to first Predators and they had all the gear.

Hell, they even have their own spear and you disallowed even that.

Your challenge is good, just need some corrections to be better and more open to majority, that’s all.

I chose it to be more challenging due to you see a lot of challenges that are fairly simple to complete when you see how it was completed. I want to give a true challenge that when it has been completed you can have a very satisfied feeling because you did something many couldn’t. Kind of like Vertiigo the youtuber. He wanted to be the world’s first to win a 1v1 against a predator and he was, even though he lost a lot when he finally completed it he was overjoyed because of that being something that not just anyone can do and the fact he did it against all odds made it even sweeter. Another way to think of it, you get achievements in a game and the easy ones are like eh cool. But, those ultra rare and hard ones to get you feel great about. Or when you beat a game on the hardest difficulty its so satisfying because you worked hard to get there. So, an easy challenge no, but one that will definitely be worth bragging about and ever so gratifying once completed yes.

1 Like