Alpha Monday's Challenge

@DisturbedLlama and @Xenomorph_2099

So I refuse to play alpha ever since I bought him exclusive and then they gave him out for free lol. Really did me dirty on that one. But I’ll use scout and do it👌🏻

1 Like

IM IN!!!

Lol, do you think you can manage without caster, thermal, and target inquisition? While only using bow and sickle with those allowed perks and gear and allowing reinforcements for 7 claims lol

1 Like

Well I won’t know until I try 😈

1 Like

If you guys are like me and don’t like rules, just use the alpha on Mondays and slaughter FT with the utmost hostility

I might do that and post the video here just like you did for Thor’s Day
Or in your Trophy Room 😈

1 Like

By all means please do!

Post it to both!

Trying to show it’s still fun to be Predator!!

1 Like

This is my first attempt at the challenge the FT rage quit on me tho so I couldn’t get the 7 claims 😒

The challenge is not impossible for sure, my hope is to have another few rounds in the bag by end of Monday if time allows 😁

2 Likes

James Cameron appreciates the challenge but has all but given up on PHG. It is far too broken and buggy.

1 Like

Not bad at all, good first attempt. How hard was it for you?

1 Like

TBH the hardest part was finding them the first time and finding boars aside from that it was actually really fun, almost like Hide and Seek, I just wish they hadnt rage quit
my plan was to get them to stealth kill state so I could track them a little easier and also get those sweet sickle animations but alas NEXT TIME!

1 Like

😂😆

1 Like

lol, smart thinking honestly and you have plenty of time to try again and again. Challenge wasn’t too hard though in general?

1 Like

I mean it was only my first attempt but no not terribly hard, although I have one addendum/question about a certain perk, why no Fast Hands? I feel like the Alpha would be very dexterous especially not being able to rely on higher forms of Tech it would make his physical prowess that much more impressive to bridge the gap but just a thought/question all in all the rules are reasonable and make you pay more attention in general, although we’ll see how well it turns out against a Premade 😜😆

2 Likes

lol, fast hands didn’t see much use for, especially since you are already fast especially if you set up your perks right. As for going against a premade would be interesting to see. And in a way its better to play without all the stuff because it does indeed make you pay more attention and look for audio ques you normally wouldn’t notice. It’s kinda like taking away your sight heightens all your other senses

1 Like

Well I had Fast Hands on my Alpha prior to the challenge and when I play “Hippity Hoppity Your Spine is My Property” @Anyt1m3 😂😆 being able to almost instantly switch between Sickle and Bow and bear traps makes the pressure you can lay down that much more scary, but like I said not necessary was just wondering 😁

2 Likes

Can’t make it too easy for you lol!

1 Like

Fair Enough 😂😆

1 Like