Amebot ft

Has anyone been dealing with FT players getting unbelievable shot off lately

2 Likes

4 Likes

If they include encounters like this in the game every update, this game is worth more trouble than it is! :)

3 Likes

If only that were possible! LOL! but i guess the dismemberment after explosions make it all worth it.
As predator I guess they do when i use the bow!

I will say I’ve been facing more Fireteam members that can actually aim recently. Not gonna say some kind of mmr or sbmm has been sneaked in, but it would be nice to see either way for a Ranked Playlist.

are you talking about the playstationers? Yeah ive noticed that too. Some people came back hardcore!
Some probably upgraded, some people just know how to bob-and weave.

Actually, yes.

Been seeing some returning players, not naming names here, with modded controllers. Deplorable as it is, as long as they ain’t talking shit, I don’t have a problem. Simply upgrading to a PS5 doesn’t make you that much better so quickly. I’ve got my ear to the ground and homies in each group in this game, some come back telling me who’s who and who’s not. I don’t much care anymore tbh

2 Likes

Some random psers recognize me from the forums and holler out…lol. I guess i made a name for myself. since i dont bother making up new accounts.lol

1 Like

there will never be ranked… until mission are all the same exact length at 9min… then ranked will be forgotten.

Actually, I find that the PS5 controller is easier to aim with. Also, 60 FPS makes it easier to track cloaked and bouncy predators.

3 Likes

These are also my impressions.

agree.

Furthermore, going from 60fps to 144fps, blessing

1 Like

The only reason I think they were cheating is because after I self destruct they all quit out before the game had actually ended

For sure man, quitting right after killing the pred is definitely an indicator of cheating. I mean, why else would they do that?

1 Like

Indeed, very sus, how dare they

A modded controller? Surely an aimbot needs to be installed on the console itself. Which is virtually impossible.

Or do you think modded controllers with different grips or thumbsticks makes a person play a lot better?

1 Like

Actually some modded controllers have programable turbo action buttons, but even that won’t make anyone aim better or win any matches.

Yeah thats not giving you aim bot tho!

The CronasMax however does allow younuse aimbot on a console because it can help reduce recoil and also add a aim assist up to 100%!

Also I heard a decent computer wizz would be able to trace it