Amebot ft

My point is that macro/turbo controllers is nothing out of the ordinary, they’re as old as consoles themselves. I used to play NES with turbo controllers, who hasn’t.

Now with pc you just don’t need aimbot once you get used to the mouse. I can understand console players using aimbot, but not pc.

1 Like

I mean there be potatoes everywhere!!

So I suspect a few ps players of using one because they are landing shots that even @PsychoBaBas would have trouble with Like shooting between tree branches hip firing! Idk just seems a little sus to me!

Meh, everyone has lucky shots here and there. It’s because people only post their highlights it makes others think they’re god like players. I am yet to see a ps using aimbot, but a few already have admitted to using modded controllers, but nobody gives them any crap about it. That’s why this whole pc macro controversy is silly, even the devs don’t care about turbo actions.

1 Like

Lucky shots I can understand but enough to make a whole montage of? I dont think so a little sus

When I see montages it’s usually clips taken over several days, which is reasonable for good console players, but pc players can pull that just in a few matches. You can ask a few of my ps friends when they play with me I can put a montages of amazing shots from one match alone. I have plenty of recorded matches even against members of the forum (even the shit talkers) but I don’t post them because I see no point in trying to glorifying myself by doing so. I just destroyed one known member here who likes to go back and forth with me often, but I’ll let him think about it lol…all high graphics, no trickery, only pure ass kicking.

Btw, I play with a few ps players that are really good at sniping. Really impressive.

1 Like

Hi, are your parents siblings by any chance?

2 Likes

His mom is probably his sister.

1 Like

As Do I! And even they cant land 100 meter hip fire shots! Like the one you know @GothamsPredator he is an amazing shot with the sniper and being a ps5 player he has the edge ok seeing them from a distance but even he says a hip fire shot from more than 60 meters is a tough shot to land and 100 meters should be impossible!! Also ur epic is the same would love to play with you sometime! Ive been feeling pretty confident as of late! I want to push myself to get better

My Epic and Steam are the same, got nothing to hide here. We can play ft or you can test your preds against the pc homies.

1 Like

Im up for anything tbh! Im all about getting my ass stomped till I win! Im quite adaptive lol!
I also wouldn’t hide if my original profile didn’t get banned due to being to muxh of a troll looz

Hip fire shots are tough for anyone, but I’ve seen a few people call me out because I shoot them from across the map. I use the 10X scope to snipe and thats the whole purpose of it. Bandido and clutch have seen me snipe moving preds at almost 300 meters in consecutive shots, its nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Lol!!! So they will play with pc players but not against them when they are Pred! Lame!!

No, they do. Bandido killed us one time in Overgrowth and clutch practices with us often.

Oh definitely turbo actions. Lots of 3rd party pads have those. Had one on my old PS1.

1 Like

See that’s what I mean. I laugh when I see a few noobs here say that PS don’t have to worry about macros lol…the whole controversy about turbo macro is silly. I’ve seen ps dudes chunk nades like they’re on crack and pull some sneaky shit but whatever. I don’t lose sleep over that.

They where all pc players

No I’m just not that good at spelling so thank you for pointing that out you dick

Only one reason, to not get reported no other reason than that

Smells like hekkerz to me…

You’re probably not that good at anything, but want people to actually believe your fairy tales haha…go away kid.

1 Like