Amebot ft

Fuck of you fucking troll. Im so tired of seeing your snarky comments and you just dumb comments you literally bring nothing to the conversation but trash. You celery do not understand what community forum is for it to help the game not troll the community. If you are a adult you should fell ashamed because you have nothing better to do but talk shit on the internet.

Celery doesn’t need to understand.

Fuck off I hope you like being reported

Reported for what? For not liking celery? 🥬

In all seriousness it’s not silly as most console players don’t have one or the desire to use one

Well actually it is silly when you have the option to opt out of crossplay

1 Like

The problem is, some kids here think that macro is this Godlike program that you turn on and it makes you a God tier player 'cause macro does everything for you, which is far from truth.

2 Likes

It doesn’t make them God tier no

But the thought is just annoying to me personally

It’s why I quit PC gaming

Well for me, I’ve been always playing on PC and doing stuff like rendering etc, so PC for me isn’t just for gaming.

1 Like

Celery is good man, hell, it’s 1/3 of a mirepoix.

1 Like

At the lowest level of macros, turbo actions isn’t considered cheating by most players in shooting games. Why? Because due to the variety of automatic weapons you can use, one would opt for an assault rifle or smg over a hand gun. Also, turbo controllers are a commonly sold item in the game industry. The problem is that in this game, the rate of fire of some weapons i.e. Glock are very fast. The solution would be to set a delayed rate of fire for such weapons in case players are using a turbo action controller or pc macro. On the other hand, I do believe that in online tournaments there should be rules to follow, but as far as casual online gaming it shouldn’t even be an issue.

1 Like

I’d still prefer they just make it automatic and adjust the DMG if necessary

See, that’s another solution.

Thank you for the confession. 😇😉

1 Like

I agree.

Tournaments should enforce something to eliminate hardware advantage but during QP it’s like “oh well” 🤷🏼

Bro I’ve seen a lot of PS players chunk all their nades at the same time like wtf how did they do that? I don’t even know how to do that myself.

1 Like

But, even then, I’m in the competitive spirit of there being no rules, as well.

I like to know I did not handicap my opponent in some way; it would detract from the satisfaction of defeating them.

I think macros (not turbo) are more problematic in fighting games where you have to pull all these moves.

Thats why the biggest fighting game tournaments are held in person where players can be monitored.

1 Like

Hahaha wtf

1 Like

I see where you’re coming from but I feel anything that gives a player any slight advantage over another player no matter what is just not fair. That being mods macro or hacks.

Being a cross platform game, consoles players are already at a disadvantage, so deal with it.

You’ll learn as you go through life that that life isn’t fair for most people.

It is what it is 🤷🏽‍♂️