An addendum to my previous post on gameplay improvements. Small things that would make the game more enjoyable and convenient.

Minor game improvements.
Increase the distance of picking up arrows on a predator by a couple of meters, this will not affect the balance in any way, but the player does not have to poke his face into the arrow every time to pick it up, moreover, this will help to get an arrow from some ceiling, instead of jumping on it like an idiot …

Temple of Yautja. The second tab of the tutorial, which allows you to get to the training level where you could change perks / weapons on the go, as well as train shooting, every time going through the first stages of training is very boring, and there are very few NPCs there. I would suggest a similar shooting range for FT.

Overload timer.

When a predator receives an overload, I, as a player, would like to know how long it will last, not at the level of sensations, but by indication somewhere above or below the energy strip.

Possibility to put labels on the map for both sides. The predator will be able to tag the radio that it stumbles upon, for example. People will be able to mark the place of the slaughter of wild boars, where the predator can return for treatment, a handy thing.

Ability to recall a disk on a signal.

The disk itself is not a very popular weapon, in particular, because it can be destroyed, the ability to recall a disk stuck into the wall could be a great improvement in its … ahem, usability. The disk can also deal damage while flying back towards the predator + it can become an element of surprise, generating more interesting situations.

The post will be supplemented in the future, I am still interested in your discussion and suggestions / wishes, suddenly the developer’s hands will reach.

Fast UPD: The ability to customize the brightness and size of the interface, my god, I don’t need such huge FT teammates or the energy / health indicators of a predator on the screen, I REALLY want to be able to make the interface LESS and the minimap LARGE in size. It would be very convenient and I think everyone would be grateful.

3 Likes

Make the netgun into a way to remove someone from the fight, not to remove their ability to defend themselves. Make the nets deal more damage, stay on longer, and slow movement speed more, and give the pred more or unlimited nets. The nerf is that any pred damage to the netted FT will break the net instead of damage, and there is a damage grace period (You don’t take damage from a net if you broke out of one within say ten seconds of another. This is to keep the pred from just netting you until death, like they actually have to attack at some point.) And the Last Man Standing has a net grace period. (He instantly breaks out of a net within say ten seconds of breaking out of a net. This is to keep the pred from just delaying the game until the timer runs out)

Make the smart disc indestructible. No predator should be without their weapons.

Have a cloaked drop pod for the predator. Once a match, they can recall all arrows, combisticks, smart discs and other weapons they might add that you have to retrieve as well as all gear that has yet to be destroyed. Essentially a board reset for the Predator. Not a full restock but sometimes you need to replan your trap.

Nothing Worse Than Your Netgun Offer
I did not see. There are a lot of exceptionally artificial and illogical limitations. It looks as unnatural and awkward as possible, as if you were trying not to align the balance but to put the casters. And about the “Restoration of ammunition” was in my last topic, check it out, it’s much simpler.

Like the current artificial and illogical limitation of slashing through net with the katana but not cutting the net? I was just trying to come up with a way to balance while not allowing the pred to just net and stab one guy until he dies. If a measly knife can just open the net, the Katana should do so as well, if we are using logic here. The netgun section was mostly balance.
And its not a restoration of ammo and gear so you can bear trap an encampment, then get all those beartraps back and basically double your gear. Mine is about getting back lost/stuck arrows, spear, and disc, and getting back all the gear you used that hasn’t dealt with the fireteam yet, like placing all your motion trackers in a camp and then they move on. Instead of some complicated formula trying to figure out the right about of each for balance, just remove the ones from the map and put them in your pocket. Much simpler, and really requiring less work.

With the same success, you can simply be given the opportunity to pick up unused devices and motion sensors and you no longer need to draw a capsule model.

Fair enough. But in the case of not cutting the network by a predator, everything can be attributed to a game convention, you don’t think about it when you play, but if my network breaks from a dude because 10 seconds ago there was a network on it, it’s frustrating and makes no sense. The bottom line is that you need to get out of the network either for a long time on your own or with the help of a command, there is no need for special balancing, the network is in good condition even now

Disagree, taking the Predators weapons out of play is the standard in the movies.

Not opposed to this though, some form of resetting could be handy for other modes or longer matches.

True, but those same movies have the humans also losing their weapons. Now if I could snipe the sniper out of their hands, sure, totally take one of the predator’s two slots away. But as it is, the predator should never lose use of a weapon. The recall feature to get back things out of bounds once.

Maybe make the netgun a gear, as it doesn’t feel like a full weapon to me. Gear should have limited charges, weapons shouldn’t.

I’m fine with that and think it would be a good change. Having 2 versions would also be fine.

Also cool with this however it works. I don’t want Predator at an unfair disadvantage. That said having such powerful weapons that you have put in dangerous positions when you use them makes sense to me.

I’d rather they be pickup-able by FT and then if you down them you auto reclaim the weapon rather than then them being destructible. This way a FT member would have to make a choice, do I drop my secondary and deny the Pred a Smart disc? I’d rather there be choice and rush involved for both parties.

Pred will still have their Wrist Blades, Caster, Bow, Pistol etc.