Thanks for posting this here
Edit: I think I found the original post

2 Likes

@Tbrack25 posted these babies on imgur go check them out
Scar and Mr.Black Plasma Caster animations
Scar
Mr

1 Like

I think this might foreshadow some new content. Maybe Gauntlet has a mission checklist or maybe this means we will be get single player content who knows

This isn’t a leak but I’m posting it here anyways

7 Likes

4 Likes

Does this concept art mean that we’re going to get more than just Headquarters and Airstrip?

1 Like

If they want the game last then I hope so 6 maps isnt enough imo for the long run.

1 Like

Airstrip and Headquarters were in the metadata but these concepts arts might only be segments of the map. Doesnt mean they are representations of a complete map.

@CaptainRex
Yeah and both Overgrowth’s and Derailed’s concept art are different from what we actually got.

Leaked maps for reference, maybe we can spot some connections
12933d686537c8f17ae9b0639beac32f4a2ff710_2_488x500
da12a160f5576ed36a350257a115d3de7b1ad48d_2_614x500

3 Likes

Its less likely that a ship derilect is going to be anywhere near the airstrip. Most likely the first one but i don’t see anything near a large ocean body but you never know.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Why draw a wrecked boat for a map called airstrip.
Now that I’m looking at these concept art and the leaked maps I think maybe we might get maybe 1 or 2 extra maps, not counting the already 2 maps that are coming

So in total we might get 3 or 4 more maps. This is good

2 Likes

Added some more old leaks to the original post

8fffopp725q51
SPOILER_unknown-1

Im surprised I missed these juicy old leaks

4 Likes

I’m still guessing as to what the big radio backpack will be used for. Looks important!

Updated map it looks cool

Thank you @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK for this glorious bounty

2 Likes

I’ll thank my brother for you. He’s been playing on PC and just figured out how to get into the files recently.

1 Like

Thats the main reason I want the pc version, not to play but to dig into the files.

2 Likes

Nice

It bothers me that it says Overgrowth
I hope that they don’t remove Overgrowth