2020-2021 Archive of leaks

Shouldnt we have the option of selecting what the predator will take from us? I think at some point I think we should have a long claim option that gives us whatever our FT has in their trunk of goodies.
I would love to claim an FT and instead of a skull, bam! I get the Warhammer!

O al predator kenner spiked tail 😏😏

Illfonic really need to add some other way to get these dam trophies

I remember an image floating around were the Predator has a human Skull and spine on in the customization menu. I really wish I could find that image

I feel like I’m going crazy every time I try to go looking for that image

1 Like

I remember it to from when I first joined, so there is an image out there somewhere.

I just want to find it for so I can finally stop looking for it

I finally found it
Im Happy but now I’m extremely sad because I found it
It was in @Papa_Applepie post Welp the HUNT Expansion DLC this late July. Concept.

Now that I’ve found it I’m sad

4 Likes

Makes little sense that the skull would be bloody, if it is an unlockable.

1 Like

It was a photoshop that I forgot was a photoshop. My pain upon finding that out 😭

And yeah I’d love to have these as actually trophies

4 Likes

My fiancé just asked if we could buy the Skull and Spine, she saw it over my shoulder and asked. Makes me think illfonic should start selling the Mythic’s as real world items that come with a code. Then at least I could get the ones I want.

1 Like

Real life items that double as in game, they would make a lot of money really fast.
But a lot of people are still waiting for there Alpha figures, and some are still mad that Alpha wasn’t exclusive

1 Like

I think quite a few of the Mythic’s would look great up on my wall, especially if they’re painted with comparable detail to the game.

The Khopesh, the Flintlock Pistol, maybe the Spartan Spear, definitely the Skull and Spine. Just keep the price reasonable and I’ll pick up a few of them. Plus who knows how many people would buy one liking the ‘toy/model’ version and then buy the game cause they got a code and want to check it out.

I think the Alpha figure must have run into a production delay because I don’t think NECA ever takes this long to fulfill orders. Probably COVID’s fault.

It would definitely be interesting if they were to do something like that
But I don’t think it would ever happen.
Because a lot of people would want them but they couldn’t buy them because they wouldn’t be able to ship them to some countries

I’m pretty sure the flintlock would always be sold out

Tbh how few pics I’ve seen of that skull and spine trophy, not sure if that is actually a thing.

Think due to it being on the same belt your trophies usually lay on (the skulls and spines you take from FT), it just makes sense to lump em in the same area?

Idk

Yeah this is a photoshop
9225ae740ac229e4c99552f8684598d3437b121b_2_374x500
But I actually want it as a Trophy

And I want these clean skulls as Trophies as well

I might maybe make a separate topic in Feedback asking for these

1 Like

You’ve got a small typo: Puru instead of Peru.

All I did was copy the thread’s name. It’s still a typo on that post as well

1 Like

Click the down arrow to see everything up to this point
All do this every so often so people don’t have to scroll up

1 Like

Got ya :3

Interesting that the skull is blood red. But I’d like it to be gold, silver and brozne to make you wonder what the Yautja actually do with it after they polish it up.

The Red skull is a Photoshop made by @Papa_Applepie for a contest

The contest is over

2 Likes