2020-2021 Archive of leaks

what could be accomplished by shit talking while playing PHG? Unless wwe do a TED talk, there can be nothing that is accomplished while playing the game and talking.

You do not talk sense while at a bullfight.

We would like to explain as to why this game has severe issues, we will not be shit talking anybody

What. are youre loins connected to the game? Can’t you express yourself fully here where typing is the most impprtant part of the communication?

How about you take this somewhere else, like Offtopic/Feedback. I don’t want this thread to get the hammer

2 Likes

Damn around 80 offtopic posts
I have a right to use this because we derailed so hard from the actual topic
IMG_20201202_010250
Now back to topic of this thread

2 Likes

Putting this here because it was brought up during the Offtopic discussion, and I’d hate for it to get unnoticed

4 Likes

It better be, that’s what clash should’ve been. Not some trash COD clone

3 Likes

Hopefully Gauntlet is the mode we all want it to be

3 Likes

Its your verbage! Im not a fan of Clash but you have some shit talking there. You a shit talking sailor I aught ta toss ya overbored!

Dude stop nobody cares anymore just stop

6 Likes

oh…oh…oohh son. but upon closer inspection…PS…unfortunately. But very good PS. It really is depiction on in game lighting. Bicept on the left looks akward.

1 Like

I think is pretty normal to be ambivalent about this game. The good, the bad the bipolar

Es un fan art y esta bastante bien

1 Like

Well we know Courier is doing his job he just closed a thread

Which one?

It was in Offtopics

1 Like

The Voter fraud one

2 Likes

nice photoshop

I just want customizable super predators is that too much to ask.

3 Likes