2020-2021 Archive of leaks

More stuff

So theres still yet life in the game, color me impressed I was expecting this patch to be the nail in the coffin, this game might pull off a no mans sky after all.

2 Likes

So next month we have the Airstrip map?

So it’s looking like Airstrip for March and the Predatory royal is somewhere in March or April? Somewhere around that sounds right since we know Valkyrie’s stuff is releasing free in April.

?? BYOB?

The female predator who spared Dutch. The blog implied it’s the next one on the release and she’s the most notable predator mentioned on the logs.

Lone wolf intro

4 Likes

More good things

7 Likes

STGZ drones, that could be fun. Hope they cross over to multiplayer.

What’s the little skull marker up near the left corner… anyone know?

2 Likes

That’s the single player score

3 Likes

See now im hyped for this hopefully once this mode is released the devs can pump out more content if they have been working on this mode since launch

1 Like

Does anyone know anything about the shuriken move?
I’m assuming it’s a variant like the combi-stick.
I’m hoping it will be implemented as its own weapon…

I’m going to assume these are maybe internal dates? And we’ll actually get airstrip in April. Either way, I’m happy knowing that they’re coming soon!

Yeah these leaks definitely help ease peoples minds.
I just wish @Tbrack25 would post all of their daily findings in one place, or post them here

57F1928F-5D9D-41B4-94DB-5EF1B40C6CA3

Shurikan is a smart disc varient

DISSAPOINTED
A sharp bladed disc held in hand. Can be used for quick, effective melee attacks or thrown and piloted via the wrist computer. Impacts with prey while piloting deals massive damage. Weilded by the Yautja known was “Cleopatra”

5 Likes

I don’t know what your asking

This was early stuff so I’ll most likely it’ll be different now.
I’m hoping

i don’t think so especially now that Cleo is coming with a smart disc variant in her description if this was at this stage back then i’d assume it hasn’t changed much and were getting this when she releases

Where was that said???
Link???

datamined

there’s the qoute

Also this was found yesterday funnily enough they are also aware of some of there stuff getting datamined in another file it was encoded to say “it pays to have patience” it may be there way of under the table letting people know what’s going on at this point since they can’t do it officially

Comm:
[No Description]

Recon Sniper:
+GameplayTagList=(Tag=“Character.Class.Human.Sniper”,DevComment=“Test class for alt Recon Sniper”)
Alternate version of Recon class with focus on independent reconnaissance and overwatching support style game play. (testing)

SGZR:
+GameplayTagList=(Tag=“Character.Class.Human.SGZR”,DevComment=“Stargazer test”)
[No Description]

Radio Operator:
+GameplayTagList=(Tag=“Character.Class.Human.Comm”,DevComment=“Radio Operator Test”)
Radio Operator character test with focus on close range support, squad reinforcements and possibly air support.
Radio Operator character with focus on close range support, squad reinforcements and possibly air support.

Predator Classes:

Tiki:
+GameplayTagList=(Tag=“Character.Class.Predator.Tiki”,DevComment="")
[No Description]

Weapons:

Grenade [No Name]:
An experimental electrical discharge grenade that slows the movement of anyone caught within its blast range(edited)