2020-2021 Archive of leaks

I’d like to see shurikens made into cool weapons.
An auto-tracking boomerang that throws as fast as a bow and arrow would be nice to use while running around.
If you want more, it would be a great weapon if you could throw it while jumping.

Would be good for FT they camp on buildings and large open areas like the cave at excavation

As well as up close for perries

I’d love to be able to pilot it like the Smart Disc from AVP 2010

more stuff

1 Like

Holy hell I’m not copying all that damn wall of text

Click the arrow to expand

1 Like

an entire match of the leaked single player mode “Lone wolf” (keep in mind this is it’s EARLIEST playable stage rn that the devs are testing out as we type here so it may change over time before it’s final release)

10 Likes

Interesting

E D F

EDF!

2 Likes

“Yeah zeus we got a mothafuckin alien overhere i need the go ahead to deploy the airstrike on this thing”

2 Likes

That said killing waves of AI in a time attack and pushing interact buttons looks lame asf to anyone who actually plays multiplayer.

yeah i know i’m hoping this is going to be playable while in que

cause otherwise if there isn’t some inherrent reward to playing it

(like trophies/shaders for score thresholds or straight up veratainium (1 box per game)

i don’t know why anyone would play this other than to get screenshots? unless some kind of narrative gets added?

3 Likes

EDF!
EDF!
EDF!

1 Like

Well since Lone Wolf is still in its test ing phase right now, I’m pretty sure it’ll get a LOT MORE content

Pt 2 oh and the singleplayer won’t just be on Overgrowth either as he found
/SpaceFish/Content/Maps/Lonewolf/SL_Test/Backwater_RV_Main.umap
so that’s good
just more missions

3 Likes

whats with the audio?? Sounds like the track is duplicated just slightly nudge a millisecond apart.

Nice very nice

1 Like

AI is so easy though. They should do more damage or something. Cool video though. It’d be cool if predator dogs assisted u in the mission

1 Like

That drone is ass. Lingering there in mid-air. I think its pointless as a WIP. @Tbrack25 or @KameofWar did you capture that video? Was it any fun? Whats your expectations?

Tbrack did I just posted it here for everyone else

1 Like