2020-2021 Archive of leaks

Click the down arrow to see everything up to this point
All do this every so often so people don’t have to scroll up

3 Likes

Whaaa??

Gauntlet, cant say anything else lol
“Its the Gauntlet menu”. Thats what the dataminer said

4 Likes

Can’t say…you 'bout to lose some cool points!

2 Likes

It’s definitely been updated since the last time it was leaked, even if it is by a small amount.

September 20th
Guantlet pregame debug menu

3 Likes

That’s the 8-15 player mode?

Can’t wait to see the hot head preds exclaiming they can take on 12 FT members alone

:3

Actually, in theory, you could, but not against a good team that knows what they’re doing

3 Likes

I would die to have three Preds hunt.
Would make for some good hunting parties and terrifying the ft when Preds use different playstyles.
Question then is on which Pred to focus first.

3 Likes

A Predator hunting party of 3 is what everyone wants, I hope we get it soon

2 Likes

Only if all 12 FT are brain dead potatoes

Based on my average game, this is not only plausible, but will be a common occurrence

YEEEEES

On rushing melee potatoes ofc.

That would be sick!

10/10 would agree a hunting party of Predators would be fun

1 Like

I bet it’ll happen happen one day.
Ive seen alot of new players so i know Illfonic is makin $$$

1 Like

Hopefully it’s gauntlet
And it’s not a half assed game mode with hardly any replayability

4 Likes

I just want to see the Lone Wolf mode, a 2v6 hunt mode and a Predator Killer mode where three Predators have to survive that stupid ass Iron Man suit from the ending of the 2018 movie.

Other things I’d like to see:

Isabelle, Royce, a weather system, Super Predators (unlikely), a city map (unlikely), a night mode, Rolland, Billy, Blain, Dillon, Mac, Harrigan, Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Serpent Hunter, AvP Elder, Wolf, Fugitive, the shuriken boomerang weapon, the extended wrist blades, the AvP dagger… I’m literally out of ideas at this point.

3 Likes

Well who knows how long it’ll be before we get even half of what’s on your list.