2020-2021 Archive of leaks

Can you SMMMMEEELLLLLLLL

1 Like

Ha! Not with their budget you can’t

Yo wtf, that just makes me wanna do a “Army” style Pred with Green Armor lmao.

Also if being hooked under the metal part is awesome on JH.

I want a trophy with a pizza box just sitting on the preds back

1 Like

Conan’s sword, interesting choice. Guest he got hunted down in his old age and retired.

1 Like

WTF?! I hope this is a Photoshop job, because it looks goofy as shit.

1 Like

It’s not as far as I can tell

What you don’t want to be an Olympian! Lol!

I bet these come out during the Games next month lol

These are awesome leaks you guys great stuff it’s kinda cool they threw in the alien hunter trophy maybe that’s what’s on isabellas armor maybe we’ll get another thing to hunt in the jungle that’s within Predator cannon if not these Easter Eggs are still awesome

1 Like

The trophy was seen in Predator 2. Though in that I’m pretty sure it’s bigger. The text indicates it’s a gladiatorial thing with two options where it could’ve come from.

1. Alpha’s backstory indicates Predators had been gladiators for the amusement of the Amengi prior to the uprising.

2. The trophy was featured in Fortnite as a backpack for Predator. Meaning that the trophy could be in direct reference to that.

Wild card third option is that since everyone sucks off Predator 2 is that it was a weird and cool looking trophy and they included it without either of these influences and it’s all a coincidence.

4 Likes

Yeah that was my next thought as well to connect the fortnite thing however it is Predator hunting grounds I thing eventually they should throw in other things to hunt besides fireteam vs Predator that and a change of atmosphere would do wonders for the longevity of the game

So I’m excited for that Trophy because it’s going to look the best on the Alpha

This is what would help the most right now.

I’d ever be happy if I got to play as the other thing the Predator is hunting.

2 Likes

Its a “look at me mom” kind of goofy.

Yeah with they’re abilities and shit it definitely would create a diversity and change a few things up not to mention give it a different feel and change

Well if you don’t like a trophy you don’t have to equip it.

1 Like

Yeah image being able to play as an alien velociraptor that could shoot out net like webbing.

1 Like

Just found out the 1960 Gold Medal is likely a reference to Muhammed Ali winning Gold in the 1960 Summer Olympics, after which he did throw the Medal into the Ohio River.

Also there’s the fact it mentions Boxing.

Yeah I thought the description sounded familiar.