2020-2021 Archive of leaks

Yeah with theyā€™re abilities and shit it definitely would create a diversity and change a few things up not to mention give it a different feel and change

Well if you donā€™t like a trophy you donā€™t have to equip it.

1 Like

Yeah image being able to play as an alien velociraptor that could shoot out net like webbing.

1 Like

Just found out the 1960 Gold Medal is likely a reference to Muhammed Ali winning Gold in the 1960 Summer Olympics, after which he did throw the Medal into the Ohio River.

Also thereā€™s the fact it mentions Boxing.

Yeah I thought the description sounded familiar.

@IllFonic @OldKingHamlet You guys writing this down? lol šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Donā€™t they always?

They just never make them happen xD

1 Like

Iā€™m not gonna lie theyā€™ve definitely been listening to the community this map is incredible and has a lot of balanced action points

2 Likes

That it does!

Hope they continue to blow up our expectations out of the water and keep this type of quality their priority along with quality of life fixes!

1 Like

Yeah, but they canā€™t keep giving us crumbs. We need a big bread every now and thenā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s where we are stuck as as a community.

Just had a conversation on their Twitter.

They continue to play the ā€œWe are a small teamā€ Haarp.

We have been well aware of this even before they launched the game.

What they fail to realize is the constructive feedback they are receiving isnā€™t people bashing them. Itā€™s Predator fans genuinelly wanting for an awesome Predator experience.

We will forever be stuck like this since they have such minimal control over even their interactions on anything.

2 Likes

I can understand they are a small team. But on top of that, they have closed mindsā€¦
If they put their eyes on this Forum they would fix 95% of this game and lead it to a true success for years straightā€¦ But noā€¦

1 Like

This is it.

They are out ?

Itā€™s not that they have ā€œclosed mindsā€¦ā€ itā€™s probably process in the lines of

1. They write down community ideas or brainstorm there own.
  2. They bring ideas to Sony and 20th century.
    2a. They reject the idea.
    2b. Except the idea with heavy conditions and restrictions upon the idea.
  3. They then implement that idea after Sony and 20th centuryā€™s ideas are put into the game first
1 Like
1 Like

If you could explore the new map in the next video, Iā€™d appreciate it šŸ™‚

1 Like

Of course thatā€™s my next video itā€™s gonna be great lol šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Iā€™m actually wanting to get a full lobby in private does anyone wanna join up tomorrow evening? EST just HMU it will help me finish my video

1 Like

Dude! Iā€™d love to but I have plans with family

1 Like