An "Interesting" response from Illfonic

I’ll put it down permanently just on principal.

1 Like

I already could tell it would probably be trash and not 3 v 12…

Its maybe 1vs6 😄

2 Likes

Seems this is what balance at the expense of fun feels like

1 Like

Does anyone else find it telling and hilarious that the reason why they CAN’T implement something is because it may help the predator win? We wouldn’t want that in FT Hunting Grounds now would we.🙄

3 Likes

1 v 6 lmfao… i think i wouldnt mind that if they just made cloak work better and one shot plasma blast

1 Like

I tried to tell people not to put too much faith in next month , I have fun with the game when I’m playing with a group from here and the odd random , but its not the game I’m enjoying . If that makes sense . The logical move would have been multiple preds , but they want to keep it simple . I’m telling you I dont think they see this game as a predator game , its just a first person shooter featuring the pred

1 Like

They don’t want to run the risk of people not playing FT because they aren’t confident in their ability to actually make FT fun to play. But honestly thats always been the case, survivors are overtuned in DBD too

FT always should’ve been a stealthy-arnie-trying-to-outsmart-pred style survival game but we got pew pew laser guns and anti-cloak nades run around guns blazing shooting bad AI instead. Then pew pew laser gun the predator that just found you in 3 hops

1 Like

I haven’t felt this deceived since I bought the steven seagal dvd boxset , and they have executive decision in it . He fucking dies in the first 30 minutes

1 Like

Yeah i knew i would be burnt at the end for buying this game knowing this would only pay off to play with pre made friends… cuz doing it solo while others are braindead randoms i find the win not a win more like smth that didnt pay off to aquire lmao… same goes for predator… i hit X And it shows me where their at… and with the knowledge that the map objectives dont change and there is no RNG in the game i just like meet them in between and kill them lol… just cause first of all map is small… second of all NO MAP OBJECTIVE RNG…

1 Like

I pre ordered no mans sky xD… so i will safely now confirm no mans sky is second on the list and predator takes number 1 worst pre orders i did…

OH and no mans sky has better server managment… like each of you play in ur own region and not like in predator where u get forced to play american servers and have 134ms ping…

No man’s sky is a completely different game now , but they done right by the community in the end . I dont see illgonic doing that

I mean they didnt do it for FT13 lmfao… they still have so slight chances to redesign the game with current content in the game…

I will hold my breath , 3…2…1 🤭

What if in 2v6 or 3v12 the first 1 or 2 lives (debatable how many) of an ft they would just be resurrected near their teammates like in clash, just so they last longer. After that it would turn to normal down and pickup/bleed out/claim dynamic.

I know it sounds that Ft would be even more broken, but I’d take it if it means we get the mode.

Preds can have an upside from the total kills too. Either some kind of a booster or an extra second wind that they could shared among themselves

Or they can just make it so they can be reinforced with half of HP and half of gear n shit lmao…

They just need more ideas, but it seems like they are not ready at this point.

Reinforcement are fine, but radio needs to be on FT at all times. Otherwise people will not stick around hoping that the rest of the team goes for out of their way for it. You can expect that level of coordination I’m random when there are so many Ft running around

But, half and half could have potential. All depends how long an FT will last

I wouldn’t mind a search and destroy stargazer vs OWLF limited lives mode with predator but I think people are going to scream call of duty regardless.

Bomb defuse mode > king of the hill

Supressors, UAVs, & stealth might actually be nice for once

1 Like

It has potential but needs to be worked up in depth with all mechanics and power shifts.

I’d rather they take what they have/had and make a few tweaks so that individual FTs last a bit longer

1 Like