Any good RTS suggestion ?

I’m 23 but fair enough Lololol. Planetfall is really good, is what I mean

1 Like

I figured I just like talking shit xD. Yeah man, I love that game. Still need to finish it tho.

1 Like

1 Like

Big private matches with friends where every faction is a real person are super fun

Dude I havent done that lol. I cant even imagine how long that would take xD

1 Like

Super long but also super fun. It’s a good way to ruin friendships though cause people spend hours building then you come and pillage there cities and enslave there people lolllll

XD lmao I might have to try it one day.

1 Like

Rts games are like mmos and mobas… dieing breed

1 Like

Supreme commander 1 (i played 1 and expansion to 1 )
Age of Mythology (its like little like Age of Empires but with mythology creatures and blessing of the gods )
Age of Empires 2 but i truly liked Age of Empires 1 ( antiquity times)

Yea good example for me was Dawn of War 3
They put moba system in the game *and they remove a lot of fractions…where Dawn of War Dark Crusade had 7 fractions…Dawn of War 2 had 6 fractions with expansions… dawn of War 3 have 3 fractions baaa Dawn of War 1 had 4 fractions
Player must use Heroes and army is just mobs to kill and they add that weird system from Company of Heroes where you want refill your squad with new member is costing your population

So ? It’s not because they’re bad ! In fact it’s the opposite. These kinds of games were at their peak a couple of years ago when the gaming was in its golden age. Since 2014 and over the money grabbing and lazy design took over, leading us to shitty games like fortnite. If the gaming community could be less populated by dumb kids we could have good quality games again…

MGGA ! Make gaming great again !

All ot takes is one skin whore… micro purchases… one baddie in wow… micropurchases

Yep. Because no one has patience anymore to deal with strategy and choices. Everyone wants to drop in the game, kill or be killed fast, spit a curse and start the next round.

Nobody wants to spend hrs grinding out dumb gear that makes you op… this style of game is dead… people want to go to the beach… drink with friends… look at hot chicks… games are games in the end

No wonder scientists found that human focus has shrunk even more in the latests years…

I don’t think rpgs are dead… there are rainy days and winter too you know.

It’s a dying genre as well… Besides Grim Dawn, Titan Quest and a few other small titles, not worthy to look at, what else there is? ARPG that is. Because rpgs aswell are rare…

Loll go tell that to japaneses!

Forget about rts guys ! I’m telling you if you got a decent pc get yourself atlas ASAP ! For 11 $ this thing is hellova fun ! Big ass map with in-depth cutomization for everything ! The old designer team was fired because they created the mess we all heard about at launch. A new one was hired. A huge update which include a new map with better design will come out this july 3rd ! Never was more satisfied for 11 $ !

What the hell is that game? Lol. A survival? Mmo?

I saw a brief clip, looked decent. I got some conan exiles vibes.