Any good RTS suggestion ?

Yeah it’s the same team as Ark SE. It was really clunky at launch but rn it’s pretty decent and they’re supposed to make a revamp of the map and add new stuff like submarines if I’m not mistaken. Unfortunately it’s only available on xbox and pc. Sony doesn’t like early access… beside fortnite !

People complained that it should’ve been an Ark expension, but there is too much differences in the gameplay to say that. The engine is the same and some general mecanics are similar, but overall it’s a different survival mmo game without annoying flyers.

It actually looked pretty cool lol.
But I’m not sure if I can see myself getting into another survival game.

Waaaay too much farming and upkeep xD.

That’s the nice thing about atlas. It seems they want to make the grinding quite easy so we can focus on exploring and naval fights !

Cepheus protocol on steam I found was kinda fun, I play it every now and then. Couple bugs here and there but I found the gameplay pretty cool as an RTS. The developer communicates a fair bit in the steam community too, I noticed they would reply to individual peoples comments so they seem quite invested in people’s opinions etc.

1 Like

Ey, that’s fkn awesome then. Lol if I was interested in playing more games I’d probably actually try it out, since I do have a pc too.

But the only game I’m looking forward to playing is ghost of tsushima. tsushina? My phone put ghost of sushi before I fixed it lol.

It looks like its going to be a good game.

I’m pretty sure aswell ! Ghost of Tsushima is one of those high budget AAA titles, so it promise to deliver ! But hey if you think you might like atlas you can buy it and add it to your library for now. He’s still in early access so he won’t go anywhere soon ! He was 33 $ but not he’s 75% sale !

1 Like

Alien vs Predator : Extinction. Not the best game but at least it’s on theme. Predator race is also very fun to play as on harder difficulties.

1 Like

Damn ! I wasn’t aware that an RTS based on pedator vs alien existed ! If they made an x-com like sequel it could be decent !

Star wars empire at war + forces of corruption expansion, it’s a great game and also has a massive mod community

the best rts of all time that ive played are warcraft 3, age of empires 1 2 and 3, and battlezone 1 + 2, and if this counts, total war: warhammer 2

battlezone 1 and 2 are a first person shooter mixed with rts in hover tanks, and idea i wish caught on more…

xept for warhammer, all of these games are both old, and all of them have recently been remastered

1 Like

CnC Generals, CnC Red Alert, Starcraft I & 2, Warcraft, Battle for middle earth 2, total war games, age of empires, age of mythology, supreme commander 2
Those are my favorites

1 Like

Yeah CnC and AoE are my personal favorites ! Spend a lot of time playing these when I was a kid !

1 Like

As far is I know Starcraft isn’t pay to win and if you can find it I’d try battle for middle earth if you like lord of the rings and rts games and age of empires.

1 Like

Ok thx for the info, good to know ! I’ll probably download SC2 and wait for BfME to be available on steam. I wanted to play this game since it came out but never could !

I’m not sure bfme will be really it’s such an old game series

We can only hope ! For some reasons CnC general isn’t available yet too ! We can still play online with the CnC online software, I wonder if people are aware of that ?

Grew up playing the red alert and command and conquer general series. Amazing games, however, I moved to Company of Hero’s for more WW II RTS. Hands down BEST WWII experience, can’t go back to red alert.

Oh man… makes me want to play it right now!!

1 Like

Hahah yeah I’ve checked CoE and it looked pretty cool, might buy it someday !