Anyone Else Ordered NECA Ultimate Battle Damaged City Hunter?

Anyone else preorder this?

http://necaonline.com/2020/10/predator-7-scale-action-figure-ultimate-battle-damaged-city-hunter/#iLightbox[gallery-1]/11

6 Likes

Iā€™m unfortunately not into the Battle Damaged Crowd as others are. Theyā€™re awesome, no doubt, but it just makes me want a Regular One more.

1 Like

I have the Ultimate City Hunter, and I am hoping to make a Lost Tribe Diorama type display case. Hey, the battle damaged versions are not for everyone, and I do admit that I prefer the standard to this, but I am hoping to collect the entire 30th anniversary line!

3 Likes

Wow, a pretty big goal considering the state of things, and scalpers. Iā€™d love to see where you go though. I know Warrior is going to be insane, manā€™s a walking armory.

1 Like

Yeah, cannot wait to see some more of Warrior! From the toy fair previews he looks absolutely badass!

1 Like

You ever think NECA would consider making Hunting Ground Figures? If AvP Figures were pretty customizable with their Wrist Blade configurations, then Hunting Ground Figures would be even more so.

They al have their normal molds. (Male and Female bodies for all Classes) and then create accessory packs filled with Hunting Ground Aesthetic Weapons, like the Hunting Grounds Plasma Pistol and what not?

2 Likes

I used to have the double pack of battle damaged jungle hunter and city hunter. Not the ultimate ones though and I had 3 or 4 of the lost tribe. I had elder, shaman, the red one with short hair I canā€™t remember his name. I sold them all off and bought my kids Christmas presents that year

I will be picking this guy up

I donā€™t really like pre ordering toys

Nooo but i want one

Can you attach his hand back i see the accessory on the right i think.

I donā€™t think so

Donā€™t see any peg holes on his stump

Wouldnā€™t that fit though? Like the hole

If there were pegs but I donā€™t see any

That would have been cool

They have a non battle damaged variant

In some promotional images NECA released City Hunter had it attached and in others it was detached, so I would assume that it would peg in where you said because I can see the peg on the detached arm, but very faintly see a peg hole in what is left on CH.

1 Like

I want to, but no. Iā€™m likely going to sell half of my large Predator and Alien collection soon. My house is tiny and I have almost no room to display. Plus, my wife hasnā€™t worked at all during the stupid pandemic, so $ is tight. On a separate note, with a random Lost tribe member, Iā€™m gonna try and make that Pirate predator I posted the figurine pic of. Cannibalize some Pirates actionnfigs for hats, coats, swords etc. and see whats what.

I have the original version of this

Wonder if the stump is magnetic?

If they ever do release FT figures, it will take me a while but Iā€™ll need 12 load outs, šŸ˜. NECA will take all my money.

Thatā€™s pretty cool then if it attaches cuz he will still have the blod on the body so i think itā€™ll look cool