Anyone Else Ordered NECA Ultimate Battle Damaged City Hunter?

Hey lemme buy some of your collection. You should put it up on the forums for sale. Pirate Predator sounds cool . Needs RUM.

He will have rum. I dont believe you can sell stuff here. I will let you know when its up on ebay with details

1 Like

Mind if you can cut me in on the early access? Always curious to see whatā€™s up.

Sorry to hear about your $ problems.

I might also buy some, please post a link for us when available.

Anyone interested in buying a predator diorama for neca figures?

Eh, these things happen and Iā€™ve had worse. Iā€™m still working, so the fridge is full, thank God. It sure ainā€™t as bad as it could be.

I will tell you both when its up. Itll be a little bit. I still have to inventory everything and decide whatā€™s going and what isnā€™t. If thereā€™s one youā€™re specifically looking for let me know and Iā€™ll see if I have it. On other notes, I will also be posting some MOTU stuff from Super 7, some modern gi joe stuff, and maybe some other stuff too. I have many collections šŸ¤£

The moment its listed, Iā€™ll DM you and @TheSenate, donā€™t worry. Itā€™ll be a little bit. I have to get it all organized.

It does fit, the arm reattaches 100%

BOMB AS FUCK!!! i want one now

Just private message us Iā€™m down to help you out rather give you money then illfonicā€¦ do you have any F13 figures? Or just predator?

City hunter looks fucking amazing

Straight up it looks real clean i like it

Itā€™ll be Aliens, Predator, Gi joe, maybe star wars, some MOTU, maybe some DC comics, marvel comics, a couple Godzillas, that kinda stuff. Itll be in large groups, organized and separated by franchise. I donā€™t own any F13 stuff as I never cared for Jason, Freddy, Micheal Meyers or Leatherface much. Various scales, most are action figs, some are kinda statues.

Ohhh who do you got for DC?

Lots of Green lantern. A little superman, I may have one or 2 batman, maybe a Jonah Hex. Gotta go through it all to be sure. Its all stuff Iā€™ve stored for a long time, so my memory has to be refreshed.

Id probably want the batman but you said your doing them in bundles id assume?

Yup

Lol let me know whats up add me to that dm you add @TheSenate

Ok