Anyone Else Ordered NECA Ultimate Battle Damaged City Hunter?

Thanks

@TheSenate @Killachriz96 @Xenomorph_2099 I sent you all a DM about the Predator collection on ebay. Search ā€˜Predator action figure lot.ā€™ Seller name is lori15136 . Just a heads up, its a lot of figures for a lot of scratch. So donā€™t feel obligated at all if its too pricey.

FTR the arm is attachable

My armored lost Predator should be on my doorstep in the next few hours šŸ˜Ž

It just arrived and is my new favorite!

Rumour has it, @James-Cameron has the real one at home.

Thatā€™s nothing. James Cameron and Arnold had lunch with city hunter just last week. Heā€™s a messy eater btw. And it seems he has a taste for beef.

Is this real I want this

no, itā€™s on wish

shopping on wish almost never turns out the way you want it to

šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­

i mean, feel free to buy it, but i wouldnā€™t trust it

Chinese knock offs

Those figures exist but are like $30 a piece

If you want real Predator figures go to

bigbadtoystore.com

Or eBay

1 Like

Damn. Stop sharing all these links your making me spend too much money man.

I am going to play with the Chinese oneā€™s in the tub while I track the legit copies down and store them in my closet like trophies. Yes I am a man-child.

2 Likes

Let us know how the ones from wish turn out

1 Like

Hey those omnibuses was cheap and I couldnā€™t buy them so I at least wanted someone who appreciates it buy it but the wish one let me know if legit

Just joking. It was a good deal. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

You to

Kinda related

Makes me want neatherealm studios to make a fighting game with all thier mk guest characters

That pred was pretty tough tho

1 Like

I have not, I prefer to collect the xenomorphs which all I am missing from the movie collection is newborn, protomorph, neomorph, deacon, and predalien. But, I am getting newborn and neomorph soon.