anyone main battle axe

That’s why I said

Yeah about that

If you are sprinting towards a ft member running away, you will hit them.

Chances of missing are still there, but you need to know how the weapon works to use it properly.

Different people can have different experiences.

No they can’t!!! 😅

I have video proof of me chasing a FT member I’d heavy attack they’d jump add I missed

I can’t share my experiences without you proving what I’m saying “doesn’t hold up”?

I have bopped more than my fair share of FT members, that showing me a video of a few instances of you missing, doesn’t make what I say less valid…

Ok here is a video of me duringViking Thor’s Day

Happens at 4:44

He jumped backwards and you are attacking on uneven ground.

Of course you missed…

I just smacked 4 FT members down with the axe.

Think there needs to be a slight acknowledgment for user error here…

I’m not saying what you’re saying isn’t valid, what I’m saying is there is a FT work around that you got to be careful about

Keep watching till I kill them

Then say that instead of calling the club that lol.

User error is huge when it comes to each weapon.

If it isn’t working, change the way you’re using said weapon.

its trash.use alpha cyckle.

I watched the time stamp you provided and it didn’t convince me.

Again. Time your swings.

They jumped every time I swing with the heavy, they were listening for the audio queue.
They even run at me and then jump.
I swapped to the PC melee and they still jumped after hearing the audio queue.
I’m telling you there is something with the axe’s hitbox that is negated by FT jumping.

yeah it disrupts the tracking on the leap swing straight up it’s why it’s trash all you have to do to avoid the axe is jump to the left or right or if your a faster class just sprint and it won’t hit you it’s trash

the viking axe only kills the absolute worst players in this game same with the club

1 Like

Get ready to die a lot. Its pretty much only safe when ft is caught in a bear trap. If you want to use a brutish weapon, the war club is better. Now, the right player can make good use of it, but almost any other melee weapon is better. I have 1 build with it and it’s mostly for gags. If you manage to slam with it, catching all 4 fts, then you’re in good shape. Best of luck.

I only got killed once by it, when a friend was hiding near a door and ambushed me with the secondary attack. Otherwise, using it will most likely look like this:

1 Like

yeah this is where im at with it atm

1 Like

cool so ambushing works

I hope you can figure it out 🤷😥