Archive for all the leaks

He got infected by the Prometheus goo, hence they went all black

4 Likes

If only they’d not added in the reflection to it’s eyes would have made it more “scary” lifeless even.

Also the “BLACK GOOOOOO!!!” introduction in my opinion is so stupid in Prometheus. That movie could have been so much better, at least Alien Covenant tried picking up the pieces.

Anyways I will return to the shadows until an update or any new leaks come out.

2 Likes

New datamined material found, courtesy of Blu:

“Type”: “StringTable”,
“Name”: “DLC_Preds”,
“StringTable”: {
“TableNamespace”: “DLC_Preds”,
“KeysToMetaData”: {
“Crucified_Name”: “Captured”,
“Crucified_Desciption”: “This unknown Predator of the Jungle Hunter clan wears the mask of the Captured Predator, who was saved by Royce, but ultimately killed by a Super Predator on the Game Preserve Planet.”,
“Comm_Skin”: “Aurora”,
“Bawater_n”: “Backwater (Night)”,
“Mr_Black”: “Mr. Black”,
“Falconer”: “Falconer”,
“Wolf”: “Wolf”,
“Wolf_des”: “A veteran and master xenomorph hunter, he met his end attempting to contain an infestation in Colorado. He brought down several xenomorphs, including a predalien, but his hunt would end in thermonuclear fire.”,
" Celtic ": “Celtic”,
“Celtic_des”: “An aggressive, but honorable young blood. Celtic’s initiation hunt was on Earth, within the pyramid beneath Antarctica. Though he fought with strength and cunning, his hunt was ended by his prey.”,
[4:00 PM]
“”: " Pirate ",
“Pirate_des”: “A rare, perhaps unique, Predator, she eschews the protection of the jungle for the challenge of the open sea. A scourge of great ocean hunters, she’s inspired more than one seafarer’s tale of monsters from the deep.”,
" Amazon ": “Amazon”,
“Amazon_des”: “An incredibly prolific hunter first observed operating deep in the jungles of Brazil. She’s notable for her number of confirmed non-human kills, indicating she has either a resolute hunting code or is easily bored.”,
" Cyborg ": “Bionic”,
“Cyborg_des”: “Most Predator biotech is non-invasive, as most perish from serious injuries during a hunt. Only those with the greatest will to live return from the field requiring cybernetic prosthesis.”,
" Tank ": “Tank”,
“Tank_des”: “Often the vanguard of Predator invasions, the Tanks are large, resilient hunters known for their ability to endure injuries and fight through pain until the hunt is concluded.”,
“Nolan”: “Nolan”,
" Emissary ": “Emissary”,
“Emissary_des”: “This Yautja chose to remain hidden and watch the modern human warriors, studying their tech and practices over the years. Gradually, this predator stole and constructed armor and gear similar to that of a modern military combatant. With a slight resemblance, this predator found he was able to elicit additional confusion and fear from human warriors perplexed with his unique but familiar armor.”,
“Scars1”: “Scar 1”,
“Scars2”: “Scar 2”,
“Scars3”: “Scar 3”,
“Scars4”: “Scar 4”,
“Scars5”: “Scar 5”,
“Scars6”: “Scar 6”

7 Likes

You know I’m really surprised that IllFonic doesn’t try to delete that comment or shot this down if this shows what’s “could” happen in the future

1 Like

Oh no…

4 Likes

I’d think so too but loads of leaks have been posted here already and they haven’t shut it down yet so… ?

1 Like

CYBORG?! YES THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR, FOR 2 YEARS

3 Likes

Ooooooo so basically one of these guys or a original?
image image

Oh @IllFonic I am begging you for this one, please give us the Emissary Predators for Shane Black’s “The Predator” movie so I can rub it in the faces of people who said they’d never make it in the game.

3 Likes

WTF is that Saint Seiya?lmfao

3 Likes

They are the Space Rouge Predators:
A Tribe dedicated to working outside of the rules of the Predator Honor Code, they are considered Bad Bloods. The leader of the group being Spiked Tail, the scariest of the bunch and his right hand man Lasershot. Both are enhanced to their maximum form due to technological upgrades imbedded into their bodies, even losing their own original parts to make room for their own upgrades that suits their needs. However one of their group members was taken hostage, forever being stained as a Bad Blood for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This is Armored Lost Predator, a warrior who belonged to the Lost Tribe Clan from the ending of Predator 2.

Now being forced to be within this clan, Armored Lost and the rest take up odd jobs - bounties to contracts - and hunting only Cybernetic Organisms, believing that organics where no longer a challenge to them…and as you can see, organic warriors stand no chance against these Cyber Punk Bad Boys.

3 Likes

1 Like

Seriously -_- …I’d take ahab or any other preds from the comics over emissary 365 days a year

2 Likes

Well that doesn’t seem like it’ll happen, Honestly was talking about how I wished they where in the game and now it doesn’t seem I need to wish no more 😈

Don’t worry, have a Kittyberry for your troubles preacher

7 Likes

#not my predators
😂

1 Like

#TheyMyRoboBois

So we might get Nolan at some point.

Lol im talk in about those lame ass emissary preds they didn’t make the cut in the movie and shouldn’t make the cut in the game it would be a waist of a pred class

And I’m saying, LET MY BOIS COME TO LIFE AS THEY SHOULD HAVE! Let me hear a Amen!

I’d love that

1 Like