Are most fireteam players idiots

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes

Let’s go

You just described 80% of the people who play this game lol. But if you want someone who knows how to play the game I can send you a friend request on psn.

Then don’t read it then, no one said you had to read it, but hey nice job on reading a book 🥳 congratulations 🥳 I take it that was your first and you just had to let me know 😜 lol, well your welcome kid 😜 lol,

Fyi I’m Scottish n if you choose to think your funny with me with memes n whatever other shit you can come up with ( while your sitting chugging yourself off at your computer ) I take that as banter ( for those not so smart 👆 that means comical discussion involving trading blows of words ) we live for the banter and nothing I love more than slagging anyone friends family noobs I just met,

so have at it 😜 lol, but know if you want to give it you better take it 😜 lol, cause I’m coming in to pump you rottin 😂 lol,

Your trying way to much

Yes

What?

Most people in most games are bad/idiots, frankly it’s kinda depressing to watch. Over my many years of WoW I’ve seen things that makes me wonder how some people manage to stay alive each day since they seem too stupid to breathe.

I haven’t even begun buddy 😂 lol, and I also don’t need to use memes or short videos as a come back 😜 lol, but hey if that’s what your lil brains thinks is funny you enjoy my special friend 😋 lol, who am I to argue with what makes you happy, some people like licking windows n you like memes n small videos that adorable 💩 lol,

Yeh it is its depressing trying to play n all you’ve got is fucking lemmings in your team, yeh I don’t have much luck if I’m lucky enough to get 1 good player theirs still 2 shit players that drag the team down, but I’d defo turn off crossplay if I was you, it won’t affect waiting game times but playing as the predator it’s so shit with it in can’t get a good game, you can get spotted constantly by pc players who just spam the spot button but on console you press it n what do you get a tree or a building even though he’s cloaked metres away from you,

1 Like

That’s just sad 😢 has no one got any banter left 😪 if your gonna try slag me or wined me up or any of that shit at least use your imagination not this bullshit anyone could readily do easily, hence why special, anyone can go into their phone look for memes n videos created by others n think their something special, but if you want anymore of my time you better get right into the nitty gritty of banter, use your words be articulate slag me rotten, cause I’ve just made both you my lil bitches n all you can come back with is just pathetic boring, I’m going to sleep 😴 Zzzzzz Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzzz

Nah

You disgust me you dirty rotten furry🐈‍⬛🤨🤢

Boring 😴

Oh wait you clearly don’t understand English I gotchu
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Sex

typing