Are most fireteam players idiots

πŸ€£πŸ˜£πŸ˜•πŸ˜‡πŸ˜žπŸ˜›πŸ˜‚β˜ΉοΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜«πŸ€¨πŸ₯ΊπŸ§πŸ˜ πŸ˜˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜‹πŸ˜”πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ˜šβ˜ΉοΈπŸ˜›πŸ₯³πŸ˜—πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ˜

That’s because I’m Scottish you twat which I already told you πŸ˜‚ lol, were not English it’s a different accent to speak n talk, just like Irish or Welsh isn’t English either, we understand it but don’t speak it properly because we ain’t English and we will never be, I’m Celtic with Norse heritage not a descendant of a Roman Saxon stuck up proper tea drinking twat πŸ˜ͺ

2 Likes

242ea8f8571a57ee6255b726aee32352cd6a2d87a8c1f3c848e70d7f0a1185fd_1.jpg

1 Like

Boh’oh’a’wo’ah

1 Like

Oh god it’s a European

1 Like

GET YER METRIC SYSTEM OUTTA HERE

1 Like

2 Likes

Gay

1 Like

God bless the second ammendment

1 Like

Yes

I recant my statement about the game just being filled by idiots here’s also filled with idiots that don’t actually have a clue what their talking about or doing, seriously get a life you pathetic ejits πŸ˜ͺ European wow really where did you get that from a geography book for dummies written in 1998 πŸ˜‚ lol, I’m not European but I can tell your dumb arse Americans who have a uncle daddy that likes to take you for a horse ride n your the horse, yee hah uncle daddy 🀣 lol, seriously if you Americans had brains n they were dynamite, you ejits wouldn’t have enough to blow your fucking nose let alone process anything more than your uncle daddy’s dick up your arse πŸ˜‚ lol,

2 Likes

RΓ«tard

But I like horses :( also

🀑

Me American Cowboy. Like John Wayne
πŸ”« pew pew 🐎

2 Likes

5 Likes

Well you obviously still don’t have a fuckin clue despite thinking you do cause your a ignorant American twat that thinks they know everything, to be European you have to be within the European Union, UK isn’t within the European Union, which means I’m not European, this is pathetic don’t any of you ejits have a life, a missus to shag or something or is this what you do all day try be funny n smart in chat rooms with people you don’t know, it’s just sad 😒 anyway I’m off to shag my missus something you pathetic virgin idiots can only dream about as you masturbate thinking of your mother’s πŸ˜‚ lol,

1 Like

Im off to shag your missus too. Im on horse back be there in 30. Im galloping on over. Hee-Yaa

1 Like

But…The Uk is pretty much right next to Europe to say its not eruopean is flat out rΓ«tarded ps the uk WAS in the eu but it left that doesn’t mean it isn’t European you sir are stupid