Are they going to nerf ft?

You know what, I thought you guys were meming or just actually being trash at the game and whatnot, but I practically delete Predators now.

O.W.L.F Pitbull + Deadly = Carried.

Man, this needs to be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Pitbull = trash

Are you kidding me? It’s a amazing weapon up close, recoil is a mother though.

1 Like

Not kidding, it’s a trash weapon. Scar or M4 is much better.

Then I dunno what to tell you, guess the Pitbull just ain’t for you.

Low fire rate, high recoil and almost the same damage with scar. It makes harder to hit anyone and even if you hit, it is not that much. In the most of cases, u need to do damage as quickly as possible.

While true, you’re still hitting harder regardless. All you need is to have good aim and maintain that recoil. Weapons Handling is practically required.

You put Deadly + Yautja’s Bane on? You’re getting 3K Pred Damage like no tomorrow.

Of course, I have played with all weapons and this particular one, in my opinion, is trash. No aim control is required, u can take scar at that point, the same damage with higher fire rate. I prefer to play with hammerhead, high fire rate and high damage(gren launcher as bonus).

I think it’s a matter of preference when it comes to Assault Rifles in general lmao.

They have the same damage close range and Scar has better damage long range. I tested it Thunder. So Pitbull is just a worse version of the scar 😂.

1 Like

James Cameron thinks we should be able to see statistics on win/loss rates since launch day. Then we would know for sure which side wins most rounds. For all we know it might be pretty even. A lot of us forget about the sheer number of casual players who probably win a few and lose a few each time they play.

Unfortunately the game will probably never be balanced around those of us who play at a high level as we are probably a small minority.

Recently James Cameron has won every pred round he played. Staying back, using the caster and stealth. To be clear James Cameron is mainly an FT player so doesn’t play as pred at a high level (except in the Cameron edition of the game). Maybe it’s luck and I haven’t loaded in against high level pre mades but that just proves the point that most players are just amateurs and the game probably needs to be balanced around the majority of the player base rather than the elite.

Solution? James Cameron proposes a hard-core mode where the FT gets less resources, less bullet damage and lower health. In return the pred gets 2 heals max and only a couple of pigs per map. This mode would allow the higher level players to basically choose a difficulty level.

2 Likes

Lol so it only took you a few days to see what i was talking about when you asked for pred tips😂😂

Damage is better, yeah, but you know that it can do “auto-headshots”?
If you aim at the opponents chest/belly from certain distances, the recoil guides the next shots perfectly to the head, making constant headshots possible for people with less than perfect aim.

Tbh if the pred gets buffed or FT gets nerfed…

There would be no challenge for a ton of better pred players that already wipe FT members.

Yea they have some extra fire power, doesn’t mean you still can’t win!

But the recoil go up for ever, it doesnt stop at the head height, also it depends on the distance.

I think before this most recent buff it was pretty darn balanced. But now…really not. I mean how many predators have we been running down together? Even the good one or two we came across couldn’t do much 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

I agree, I was a scout class and I almost had them all if my cloak was working properly, then I had to do second chance, then they reinforced and then they killed me after I claimed one of them, this is bs

-They have variety of powerful weapons
-Perks to kill Preds
-More slots to add higher perks

• top it all they got Arnold

😭

Edit: Found out it was a CLAIM BUG THATS HOW THEY GOT ME CUZ I COULDN’T GET THE PERSON I WAS CLAIMING!

Oh I already knew what I was in for. Heck I came from dead by daylight. So I knew what i was going to see. I’m just curious if there’s a fix coming

1 Like

why nerf ft? Pred already is ez mode, tryhard premade full of nolifers is only challenge for any atleast halfdecent pred player and this type of premades are 1% of playerbase so you dont face them very often, otherwise its so easy to stomp ft like its nothing. if you struggling versus avergage team you just not that good as you think

Yea man i wish i knew illfonic doesn’t talk to us