Army of the dead

I actually hated Interstellar it was boring as hell and the love black hole concept was completely lost on me.
0 payoff.

The best space movie since 2001 is Life 2017.

1 Like

Best space movie is Space Balls! Ugggh uncultured swine!!!

1 Like

I like the idea, but how it was presented in the trailer was incredibly unfunny and cringeworthy, at least for me, maybe it’s just not my kind of movie and humor.
It was shot fine tho? I suppose, i’m not into movie making so i can’t say, definetly didn’t like the colors tho, it looked weird.

1 Like

The idea that money is still vaild after a disastrous event like a Zombie apocalypse. Or that given enough time life finds a way?

Yes

1 Like

Definitely not, animation doesn’t do great in theaters if it’s not the Pixar Disney stuff. They’re a very niche thing, I definitely haven’t seen a single animated superhero movie since Mask of The Phantasm lol

2 Likes

Well yeah, the plot was totally nonsense. You can’t really make an exciting and still relatively accurate movie regarding that kinda plot without jumping the shark with aliens and monsters. Like no, there’s no going through a black hole to bridge a connection between love, space-time, and gravity to prolong the life of the entire species.

But I’m listening lol

The hype is entirely speculative. It’s overhyped without a doubt, which ruins the way its received by those who haven’t seen it yet and now are expecting the Citizen Kane of superhero movies. It’s a great movie to shut your brain off and just enjoy, but ya can’t expect anything beyond Hollywood glorifying mental illness in a humorous way.

I saw it in the theater with my buddy and we busted out laughing at all the parts you shouldn’t. Being from Chicago, everyone in the theater kind of giggled during the ‘transformation’ when Rock n Roll is playing cuz the Chicago Bulls used it a lot in the 90s and I dont think anyone’s heard it since.

1 Like

You should watch Apocalypse war! That one is really good! Darkside kills like half the justice league!

The two animated Batman movies the return of the dark night are really great. Do the bat some justice!

And the Constantine movies are probably the best ones!

Yeah actually I did see the dark knight, that jogs my memory lol I saw it cuz Peter Weller (RoboCop) was Batman, couldn’t pass it up.

Wasn’t very impressed but it was an interesting plot with Batman just sayin fuck it lol they really need to put that vibe in a film.

2 Likes

Its only inside a sealed off las Vegas , mate . The rest of the world is just corrupt government trying to get a pound of flesh instead of zombies

They haven’t heard it since because the artist was a pedophile 😁

2 Likes

Legit everyone in the entertainment industry is a pedophile, Jewish, or both lmao

1 Like

Whats wrong with being Jewish!!

I guess the pedophila

2 Likes

I thought that was the Catholics!

1 Like

You’d think so but then ya start seeing epsteins everywhere and realize there’s a lot of selected reporting lol they should all be hunted though, for sport yknow?

1 Like

Ohhh I know! I use my local pedo-finder app and I just troll there homes! Blow up mailboxes, tp the house! Pour sugar in their gas tanks! Leave kids clothes in the trash can so there po can find them yoi know gods worsk

1 Like

I doubt its tied to certain people , its everywhere

1 Like

I figure you just go to Hollywood with a gun and a sign that says ‘I swear it’s not cuz they’re jewish’ to let people know you’re just pedo hunting and not a nazi lol

1 Like