Army of the dead

If anything ill get my three homies out of cali and just add dynamite to the flaunt and push it out to sea!!

1 Like

Yes, let the fish deal with them

1 Like

Yeah. Hopefully all them great whites will be there. Maybe before we push them into the sea we just blanket the entire state in seal and fish chum!!

Apokalips war was such a waste.

Its more like DC characters cameo for 2 seconds and die in two frames because they arent harley quinn.
I was just numb to the whole movie & I like gorey superhero stuff. The writing was just terrible and whoever thought King Shark should be a comedy relief stand in for Groot and just repeat king shark is a shark for the duration of the movie deserves to never write anything again.

I was pretty hype for the Snyder cut because of footage of Steppy slicing that amazonian in half but that was basically as violent as it got the whole movie and I feel cheated.

1 Like

I wht about the scene in the snyder cut were stepphy kills that amazon and the clue that she dies is that here eyes and mouth shows the energy escaping

meant when they were trying to restrain him with the ropes and he just cuts down the one infront of him, she got like completely painted across the ground with no cutaways.

it was at that point I decided I was watching the movie and then regretted my decision.

1 Like

Lol

wheres the R-rated cut of man of steel? ):

lol if anyone remembers that scene where that big guy jumps onto the jet and just pops the guy in half in a pg13 movie and the rest gets shredded by a turbine.

They burst like water balloons

1 Like

kryptonians should be slaughtering everyone in that ihop with a flick of the wrist

1 Like

So has anyone watched army of the dead yet?

1 Like

Lol

Let me know when you do , I’m curious if anyone spots the plot hole that basically means the entire movie was pointless (storywise) , like , the entire movie 😁

the fact that they didnt just send a team in to go get an alpha zombie head if that was what they wanted instead of the indiana jones heist?
Why do you need a safecracker for your own vault?

this was just a really bad campy mashup of 28 Days Later and I Am Legend but replace all the writing with cliches.
Even the sequel bait ending was an awful cliche.

1 Like

That aside @James-Cameron should sue because the overarching plot of this movie beat for beat is Aliens.

This entire movie is actually a magic trick. The payoff is in the oh shit moment when you realize this movie is actually a different movie which is its only redeeming quality.

Not-Vasquez with the headband is self-explainatory.
Not-Burke wants zombie for military purposes and betrays everyone. gets mauled after.
Guy tells pilot under a time limit WE AINT LEAVING, goes into the zombie nest to save his daughter. Comes back to the roof evac gone. god damn you burke.
Theres even a “Burke open this door” scene in this movie.

Alpha zombie won’t attack because the wife’s head is in danger a la the queen & her eggs scene. I literally wasnt paying attention to half the movie until I heard
“You don’t see them fucking eachother over” and then everything came together down to the nuke at the end. It is the same movie.

Zack Snyder is a hack.

1 Like

Did you pick up on what made the entire plot absolutely pointless at the end?

The plot was already pointless what did I miss?

1 Like

how does the black guy from power survive the blast? He is locked in the safe,
now the subplot involves them trying to get a zombie head , but what else is in the safe with him? They could have literally strolled in after the bomb! And got all the money with zero zombies 😆

It was a pile of shit and the entire plot was pointless , and never mind strength in numbers , they leave everyone to die when they could easily help them , numerous times . I’m guessing you mean Bishop on the evac?

1 Like

Evac pilot killed by xeno. Burke killed by xeno. Alpha zombie on the helicopter = Queen on the ship. I’m trying to think if there was an equivalent of Bishop in this movie.

You will kill braincells even trying to think with this film

1 Like