Arnold's Playground - https://discord.gg/eQtWKDhkWS

Hello all!

I’ve been playing PHG for a while now, and I’ve noticed one consistent downfall to the game. It’s hard to find a team when playing Fireteam. Most of the individuals you encounter have bot-like attributes, and believe it or not seem as if they have a collective IQ hovering around room temperature numbers.

In all of the other games that I’ve enjoyed, I’ve managed to put together a group of like-minded individuals who enjoy playing the game. This is my attempt to put together a Discord Server and get some active players in there so at any time when you’re looking to play Fireteam, you’ll have a good chance of finding some decent people to play with.

When creating a discord server for a specific game, I like to keep a few things in mind when inviting members.

Be mature - This basically means don’t be a sped. If you know, you know.
Be somewhat active - I understand people have lives, and with the individuals that I’m looking to play with I understand that you may have jobs, families, etc.

If this is something you think you might be interested in, you can use the discord link to hop right in. This is a work in progress, so please, if you are the first few to join say hi, tell me a bit about yourselves and let me know what role you usually prefer to play. I’ll be glad to set up more custom roles and edit the server based on any recommendations you have. If you have troubles joining the server, please feel free to private message me on discord and I’ll link you directly to the discord.

Looking forward to see what we can do :)

Discord Link: eQtWKDhkWS
My Discord: J S#0639

Just a few pointers

Is cool you wanna do your own discord server for the game, many of us have one of our own.

That being said, many of us have one of our one, so you might want to jump and get added to those, usually on PC (and some console dudes that have joined us) we all belong to several discords and depending on the time zone, we check which servers have active players and just join a VC on that one. We may switch across different discords over a day. So your discord will become one more server people play at.

People come and go and some leave discord servers for various reasons, including some people not getting along (ex. Person A doesn’t get along with Person B, but person C gets along with both A and B without issues)

This game has become somewhat boring for the majority, specially as FT, as players have gotten better while pred players are just as bad, if not worse, than random FT potatoes. Most players on these servers will play solo pubs and still win 9 times out of 10, so on a pre-made, they will rarely lose on pubs

Any leads on servers? I tried to find some but couldn’t see any. I’m just sick of the randoms tbh.

Jelou has one, you can ask him for a link.

I have one: https://discord.gg/73h4FtHG

Most active would be Craftsman’s but most of the players there only speak russian

3 Likes

Thanks

https://discord.gg/W9W4Ww6z here’s the PCDS, not very active these days, but you’ll see someone from time to time at night (USA time) or during weekends

1 Like

Sweet, that’s usually when I’m most active so I’ll check it out. Thanks

BUMP
For those of you still looking, I’ll still be trying to make this discord happen! Join up!

So innocent still 😭

it has been out for many years.Why not just speak to what it is when it was fresh.

Listen if somebody just got out of prison and started playing PHG, you prove no help in the desire to play it. There is no money to be made playing games. just enjoy them when you find out about them.

Why would that be the first thing they do?

take a shot of hyperthetical. I’m not saying anything directed to anyone but…
some people might have just bought an 8gbvideo card for the first time,and they use to have a shit 2 gb vcard. maye they are one of those hand me down videogamers who keep getting their bros playstation for the last 10 years and are living under strict parental guidance and work at a family restaurant - not point fingers at anyone here. maybe they just serve hamburgers and fries! and they poor as shit!

That’s a little specific. Are you this hypothetical person? What did you do to get put in the clink?

2 Likes

discord.gg/eQtWKDhkWS

Just one, eh? You ain’t been around here long, have you?

Imagine being down so bad you feel the need to respond like that about a dead game. Dudes taking a giant L.

i completely lost my train of thought, 7ds ago. Now i still don’t know and dont care.

Bad game. Would join. But no hope for game. Sex.

1 Like

Everytime I clap my hands, a child dies in Africa.

2 Likes

1 Like