Arnold's Playground - https://discord.gg/eQtWKDhkWS

XD I’m the first to admit i am garbage at this game, do some research before you start with the nonsensical comebacks you twat lol

“twat” dude you’re mid. My discord is up there, come see me.

Ohhhhh you use discord, that explains it. I don’t wanna see your fugly ass tbh my guy. Also, “you’re mid”. What the fuck kind of lame-ass insult is that? Did your fucken mom ban you from swearing or some shit?
And what the fuck does any of this have to do with the fact that I said this game has more than 1 consistent downfall?

Don’t need to swear to make you look like a sped, look, it’s already working.

What kind of fucken boomer-zoomer hybrid is this motherfucker?
Have some darn respect for yer elders, ya lil shit XD
Back in mah day, ‘speds’ were called ‘ret@rds’.

“fucken” “mah” wow… educated response bud. Keep trying, you’ll get there.

Wow, you really don’t understand whimsy, do you? What’s the bet you’re clueless when it comes to irony, too? Kid, if you’re gonna pick a fight with someone who’s probably about 3x your age (I’m assuming you are ten, based on the evidence you have provided) you should probably at least watch a few stand-up comedy shows beforehand so you can have some idea as to what good humor generally sounds like.

“XD”

You’re definitely a furry, I’m enjoying this. Keep going peasant.

You aren’t even directly replying to my comments anymore, you fucking yellow-bellied dipshit lol

I fap to spacewomen, thankyouverrymuch. Now kindly go back to bed, you little shit, before i have to call your mother and politely ask her to slap the tits off of you.

1 Like

FUCK HIM UP BROJIM!

1 Like

It’d be comical to see you try.

I imagine about 5’5’’, gender studies major, never spoke to let alone been with someone of the opposite sex, flexing on a dead forum. Down bad…

clears throat

I imagine about 130cm, still in primary school, morbidly obese with depression and… do i detect a little bit of a superiority complex?

Wish you weren’t so awkward bud.

Ah yes
I’m awkward lol
This from the kid who uses the phrases “giant L”, “you’re mid”, and “down bad” as insults XD
I weep for the future of the comedy industry lmao

Honestly, it’s like a Geordie fucked an upper-class Australian boomer and raised the child in California, and you’re the consequences of their actions. You have no ability whatsoever to think up a good insult.

Judging my comedy skills in an online forum for a dead game? Boomer who? Boomer what?

Yes lol
I have to get my social interaction from someplace, now don’t I?
And hey, if this game is really that dead, then it probably has more than 1 consistent downfall, doesn’t it?

Judging by your lack of ability to just hold the L, I’m assuming you’re being honest about that.