As someone who doesn't have Jungle Hunter...

Well I never bitched and whined about it, at least we got predators from the movies. I never said he wasn’t a carbon copy, so I don’t care what you think if you’re just gonna spout the same old negative shit all over again.

All you ever hear on these forums is “carbon copy” “preorder exclusive” “clone of a character”
I’m not hypocritical, because I never bitched about releasing Jungle Hunter once, all I ever said was I wish I’d preordered. I just don’t see why everyone is so unnecessarily pissed off about this. I’m just happy we got this pack because I like Predators 2010, not because I like to jerk off Illfonic, because frankly I refer to this game as " Glitchfonic’s Fireteam Cunting Grounds" and rant at the bugs etc as much as the next guy all the time. I don’t care what you think. Some people’s minds can’t be changed

1 Like

Think of it like this. Illfonic just slightly reskinned Savini Jason for Friday the 13th and released him again. That’s what happened. Don’t you think players who preordered deserve to be just a liiiiiittle bit upset?

Yes I understand that like I said. I’m just tired of the endless negativity.

I’m not specifically referring to you since I can only use your post there as a reference. I’m more referring to everyone else that did bitch nonstop but as soon as they get what they want they tell others to stop complaining.

I’m glad you enjoy him but I don’t, not the way he was implemented at least. Again main reason why people are negative on here is mainly due to Illfonic themselves and how they’ve handled things. Now I’m not talking about those who the second Illfonic does anything even if it’s positive they bitch and moan but the people who have legitimate reasons to criticize.

Anything from here on out , will be from the recycling bin and copy/paste , got to get those $$$$ , ghostbusters won’t fund itself you know 🧐

2 Likes

I was going to say you are wrong , but considering you only joined in November? I guess you are right…

How the fuck do you quote other people? For some reason I can no longer quote others on mobile.

1 Like

Tap and hold on someone’s word and highlight the sentence and it will say quote somewhere on the screen

You don’t deserve it

1 Like

You really don’t deserve it

1 Like

I know that however when I do so the prompt does nothing. I messaged kass once or twice before on this but got no response so idk. Idk if this issue is going on with anyone else either or just me.

I also can no longer quote anyone 🤷🏼‍♂️

You too huh. Great the game is bugged and so are the forums.

🤣

I legit thought I just forgot how to do it because every time I hit the quote icon, nothing happens. Same as what you’re describing.

Maybe it needs a “bug report”?

@Kassinaillia

1 Like

I can

😎😎😎

You don’t deserve it.

3 Likes

flexes

1 Like