As someone who doesn't have Jungle Hunter...

Not all, a few of my friends are actually quite nice

Honestly, ppl should be happy with the fact that they nerfed the Pred Killer in the lore

1 Like

The only downside to this game’s lore contributions thus far was re-solidfying the Super Sub-Species as real. Goddamn were they a mistake. But hey people apparently like those edgy Bayformer energy fucks and now they’re in the game. But at least they identified that Izzy was the only remotely likeable character in Predators and decided to bring her back over Royce ATM.

1 Like

The Super Predators? I honestly find em cool tbh, definitely shows that like humans, there are different races who don’t get along with them

1 Like

I hate their designs & characterisation. Like everything about them screams to me the same kind of mentality that plagued Micheal Bay’s Transformers films where they’re like “The old design is bad, we have to reinvent the wheel and really push that these new modern designs are the coolest thing actually” and then they have the gal to put the original Jungle Hunter design in the movie just to have it fight the new bigger, badder Pred and die to it to sell “Yeah our thing is cooler than the original.”

Which speaking of, yeah everyone has Crucified now. They can STFU about Jungle Hunter.

2 Likes

I complained about JH at first, next I got over it, then I introduced the idea of Crucified and voila

1 Like

So you’re to blame!

1 Like

Yes but I have been playing the game since launch

Lol