Assault Weapon Macro

This creates an OP ability for the Fireteam. Any assault firing weapon can be shot at a much faster rate if someone can tap the firing mechanic super fast. It can make the LMG fire almost as fast as the minigun. The way I was shown how to do this is that someone can use either their index finger and middle finger and spam tapping both one at a time on your mouse really quickly increasing the fire rate on the weapon. A buddy of mine shredded my Berserker predator with this tactic.

This is a really serious problem.
SCER will kill a Predator with about 35 rounds, but with this bug it takes about 3 seconds to do so.
A gun that has higher firepower and a much higher range than a minigun is definitely the OP.
What’s more, it doesn’t hinder movement.

1 Like

yeah this needs sorting quick.

Alright did some quick manual testing with the LMG. On quick glance, the difference wasn’t really noticable, until I did my - painful - hyperclicking I learned playing arcade games. You can easily empty your gun 3 times as fast by clicking insanely fast manually. Remember, you have to be clicking faster than the weapon shoots.

So… if you are able to macro this. GG Predator.

I also feel I played against players who had this, Berserk health dropping in 3 seconds etc while fighting two guys. Nothing completely unrealistic, but this would make lot of sense.

Affirmed, this “exploit” is legit.

@IllFonic

1 Like

After about a minute’s work with LOGIOOL PROFILE, anyone can get their hands on this crazy firing interval.
If the delay is set to 3ms, the LMG’s magazine will be empty in 0.5 seconds. Ridiculous joke.
Absolutely this is a cheat.

1 Like

i bet there will be a small patch monday. these guys work weekends from home i think.