Attack on Titan for beginners

Lol that head but man ow šŸ˜£

šŸ˜

1 Like

Is it fucking Sunday yet

Did the new season episode came out yet?

1 Like

Sunday. Well Atleast for me since thats when it goes on Hulu

What about crunchy roll?

1 Like

I dont know. I dont have Crunchy.

That website with popup/redirects had the subbed version around 5-6 pm est on Sunday

1 Like

ć‚Øćƒ”ć‚µć‚¤ćƒ‰11ćÆć“ć“ć«ć‚ć‚Šć¾ć™

What?

Edit: FUCK GABI! šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”

It should translate to ā€˜episode 11 is hereā€™

All she knows in tbe hated for eldians on paradis. Maybe sheā€™s a foil to Eren only sheā€™s a keed while eren is an adult but still acts like a keed

All I know is Marley is hypocritical that even makes Eldians hate Eldians when they are using them as slaves and war machines, my mind just goes back to what happened to Erens dad, fucking naziā€¦wanna bes! Iā€™m glad now for what Eren is going to do with the rumbling, though donā€™t support what he said to Mikasa but at least Eldians will be safe

I wonder if marley will get stabbed in the back. They are the top dog now that i think everyone would want off the battlefield. They are so fixated on paradis that perhaps they will fail to see other nations conspiring against them. Heā€™s braking protocol

Eren may be doing the right thing, but itā€™s line heā€™s doing it for the wrong reasons. Scarry to have an ally that can go bonkers at any point

No when Eren attacked, that already convinced them that they are what Marley says they are but the hate, you saw gabi has and the Marleyians have for them, Eren had no choice!

Most of them are not. Only select few who have power. I wonder what Erwin would have done. I think heā€™d opt to avoid bloodshed if possible

This is what Eren saw, the rumbling had to happen!

ā€œThere is no future for humanity without Erenā€

Aside from the bloodless coup Erwin piled bodies because he has no problem gambling with lives - kamikazi tactics, using comrades as bait, not trusting everyone else with info that wouldā€™ve kept them alive, fighting annie in the populated city, using civilians as bait instead of allowing the evacuation etc. He saw what other people couldnā€™t amongst all that bloodshed, he knows when and how to make hard calls and get everyone on his side. If anything heā€™d be one of the few people willing to hear out Erenā€™s plan.
And really his only bloodless plan, the coup, was because heā€™s knows the ins and outs of the government, meetings in secret and so forth.

He was a negotiator and a con-man, Hange is not and is way out of her element as the second-in-command and it shows. Erwin doesnā€™t really have a replacement and the post-coup government structure is falling apart because of it. Brilliant character though.
Floch and other scout recruits followed Erwin because of his convinctions and ruthlessness, theyā€™d follow Eren for those same convinctions.

2 Likes

Ya look at these guys

Yeah the alliance is pure plot contrievances, much like Gabi even being alive right now. Stopping Erenā€™s rumbling , with the likely outcome that paradis would be destroyed, would make the sacrifice of all the scouts who laid down their lives to protect humanity within the walls and fight for the future of humanity within the walls totally useless. Completely wastes and squander their sacrifices. Annie eating pie with the gang is the absolute worst offender.
Theyā€™re united against the genocide but the genocide is only happening because their alternatives do not work.

Anyways if Erwin was alive, Eren wouldnā€™t be acting alone to begin with. Likely wouldnā€™t have accepted zekeā€™s terms either. Which begs the question, why did Eren save Armin with the injection? Caring about the people around you enough to genocide the world for them does that to you I guess.

1 Like

Good points. Still i wonder if his approach would have changed after finding out the truth. They could not negotiate with soldiers ā€˜shiftersā€™, but maybe the brass would be more reasonable. Itā€™s kinda weird how thereā€™s no room for negotiation. Or at least to turn other nations against Marley