Attack on Titan for beginners

Probably the singleminded ackerman autism. The power of the scarfening was too great.
Same reason Kenny and Levi have no friends, the remaining Ackerdogs will all die alone as weapons of war xd

Her mum and dad got married so it’s not hopeless.

Her dad wasn’t activated though

What does that mean?

If eren wasn’t so hellbent, mikasa would have a normal life. But she follows him and that’s the life she has

They’re like sleeper agents their whole lives until they’re facing death and their supersoldier power thing activates under certain conditions. They activate first then pick a leige, knights basically.
For Mikasa it was stabbing the kidnappers when Eren told her to fight and she broke the floorboard. Kenny’s was Uri sparing him.
I don’t think we’ll ever get the specifics of it seeing as the manga is ending.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the explanation. It’s a weird fate to have, though it seems akermans broke away from it on the kenny’s side of the family and then kenny was ‘compelled’ to serve the king again

So, mikasa will only be free when eren does?

Kenny was just following through with Uri’s command until Reiss verbally told him he was free if im remembering right.
Mikasa’s also free once eren tells her to fuck off lol

1 Like

Eren should.

After Erwin died, Levi chose to continue fighting with the scout of his own free will?

Yeah its not mind control, they just get cursed headaches when not following direct orders, but they can let their hosts die. The scouts really did grow on Levi.

@Finessology SHUT UP EREN

Much darker than the anime

Love Mikasa now!

1 Like

I feel bad for her and all the akermans. It’s like they’re either slaves or outcasts

It’s like their person does not matter. Their blood dictates their future

1 Like

Now love her I said! Lol 😂

1 Like
2 Likes

The scarfening is definitely going to tilt people once it’s adapted but Mikasa doesn’t have a character beyond her ackerman autism so its fine.

lol you’d think he’d chill out and just be like hey listen get a life Mikasa.
But she’d just hit him with the I LIVE FOR YOU EREH

Eren just really hates slaves. As a slave to freedom. Kenny put it best: Everyone’s a slave to something.

Yes but she’s different, she was still able to live on even when she thought he died!

So your logic is wrong

All the Ackerslaves live on

1 Like

Somehow she was able to chill out those few times when Erwin would put them in different units on the battlefield. She was worried about eren, but still did what Erwin required of her.

1 Like