Attack on Titan News!

Iā€™m not saying anything on Erens plan

Why not?

Lol we had this talk before I no spoilers lol šŸ˜‚

Ok, Iā€™ll ask someone else.

@someoneelse, please tell me about Erenā€™s intentions. Martyr or destroyer?

Well Iā€™ll tell you thisā€¦the anime is going to have a different ending

1 Like

Ok. Is this because the manga ending was unpopular?

Lol some might say

1 Like

Off topic, what do you think of Johann Liebert from monster? Iā€™ve watched a few vids where people are calling him the greatest anime antagonist, but Iā€™m not convinced.

Never seen it but the title of his anime is monster and He is a ruthless and psychopathic serial killer whose life was saved by Kenzo Tenma as a child. so a Japanese version of dexter?

1 Like

Maybe (Dexter). There are YouTube video breaking down his philosophy/psychology, but Iā€™m not that impressed. Tho he does stand out

1 Like

I guess just watch it yourself and judge it right?

1 Like

Didnt expect such a lukewarm answer from the forums. I want you to redo it with a definitive argument for either side.

Sorry Iā€™m at work lol ok I think the guy is I interesting and when I invest more time into the anime Iā€™ll tell you a review šŸ˜…

Till then entertain yourself with this

1 Like

It is an interesting tale. Johan wanted to die all along, but why go through the journey? He did so much in his time, but had such a hard time meeting Ana, which would have brought him closure and clarity. Kinda weird.

1 Like

No heā€™s been making me watch other animeā€™s šŸ‘†šŸ¼also trying to keep up with work lol

2 Likes

Chomp chomp, gulpā€¦

Thatā€™s why they are called psychopaths

hell he hardly contributed anything while he was alive. Most he ever did was point out the obvious.

Erwin would be pro Rumbling. He smiled when they got the news titans were people when Levi was like ???. Guy was willing to sacrifice everything for Eldia. More bodies mean nothing. He killed civilians to capture annie. He told Levi that if he achieved his goal, his next step would be to deal with the enemy that sent Bert and Reiner. Eliminating threats.

Erwin wouldā€™ve done a better job negotiating the political space anyway though, heā€™s the one that singlehandedly got the coup going or they wouldnā€™t have even made it this far. Heā€™s the only person who couldā€™ve found another way, Erenā€™s allies basically just left Eren to act on his own while they were waiting to be attacked & Erwin never did that. His policy was that Eldia had no future without Eren and he wasnā€™t wrong.

2 Likes

I do agree that Erwin would have been a good negotiator and perhaps the threat of the Rumbling would bring about peace. Maybe not, but as things happens it seed like that wasnā€™t even on thd table.

I think Armin helped Eren get through some emotional situations early on. At that point thy were peers. Later on Eren went rogue and nobody could reach him. I think Erwin would convince Eren to use Rumbling as a negotiating token for peace.

1 Like