Attack on Titan News!

I think Erwin would be against the Rumbling. He fought against the titans because they were a threat to Eldia and could not be negotiated/reasoned with. If he would find out that there is a larger world out there I think setting things diplomatically would be an option.

I think in losing Erwin, the corp lost a leader and fell apart. I think Erwin would have been able to do a better job at guiding Erin than Hange did (no offense to her). Thatā€™s why it was a ā€˜tacticalā€™ mistake to choose Armin to live. Armin hardly contributed anything as a friend or a guide to Erin afterwards and things fell apart as far as Erin having a person he could look up to or follow.

1 Like

Bravo thatā€™s the best answer Iā€™ve seen!

1 Like

The first part came from your link; the second part is something Iā€™ve been mulling over for some time.

They should have had Armin play a larger role. Seems like a disservice to such a tough decision that was made earlier on. Of course thereā€™s a burden of that and even he acknowledged it multiple times. Itā€™s tough, but he should make up his mind and act come what may, instead of hiding in the shadows and having regrets.

I dunno he was very important in the beginning with his smart decision making skills but it seems after they grew up the central theme became Erens falling from grace and the rumbling, gosh I felt like I grew up watching this show lol

1 Like

He was important early on. It was more about surviving and banding together, growing up.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that the same thing though? šŸ¤”

1 Like

In essence, tho whatā€™s missing is the guidance of Erwin. He kept the Scout together and everyone trusted his decision making. Hange tried to fill that role and Armin felt pressure to step up, but it did not add up to Erwinā€™s contribution.

1 Like

Totally agree because he didnā€™t see his best friend Eren go down this route, I mean everyone did and Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m about to say this but itā€™s kind of cringe because this ainā€™t the first anime where the hero becomes the villain, Hell be cool with the idea we did with Erwin came back and lead Eldia to glorious victory over Marley and itā€™s Allies

1 Like

I wonder if realizing the full potential of attack titans foresight changed Eren. He saw what the future holds and what his options were. And he was not wrong really. No nation out there would accept Eldia as an equal. They were either a weapon or to be isolated. Plus it was hard to contend against Marley propaganda.

I think they even in the assault on Marley, it was not that they supported Eren that they came; it was because they could not lose him as a weapon. At best, their stance was equivalent of treat us fairly or well nuke you.

1 Like

Did Zeke always have access to the part, after he became the Beast Titan? He is shown to be there with Eren later on and it seems like he knew the place. If so, wouldnā€™t he have known about the kingā€™s pacifist will and that there was no threat in invading Eldia? Or was there always a threat through Eren and Historia?

1 Like

No because he doesnā€™t have the attack Titan which can time travelā€¦gosh saying that still blows my mind šŸ¤Æ like wouldnā€™t that just make it the time Titan?

But that would not be time travel. He would only see the events that already happened and understand that the founding Titan cannot be activated. I still donā€™t quite get hoe Eren was able to do it. Was it not really the kingā€™s will, but the influence of kings will on Ymir? Eren got through to Ymir and the kingā€™s will was not an obstacle anymore?

Well according to the manga and that episode in the paths, Zeke after tricking Eren that he overcame the kings will to tell Ymir to do his Euthanasia plan, that so to Eren did with Ymir but if he was separated from Zeke, Eren canā€™t access the founders powers but still has his Attack Titan Powers of seeing his plan succeed or fail but judging from what I have been noticing it is time travel and it did influence the present with that middle eastern kid who in the future gets his finger cut off for stealing

1 Like

I mean, why wasnt Reiss family able to access the flu sing titan then, but Eren was able? Does the kings will only work on the royal family? How was Eren or Zeke able to find out that there was a work around? I think Geisha somehow knew this as well and that why he decided to take the founder away from Reiss family.

Iā€™m sorry flu sing? And yes only on royals dose the king from old stop king present break his vow, Eren found that out after he killed the smiling Titan and Grishas journal when he met the owl remember that episode? šŸ˜… the owl explains the plan to him and thatā€™s why he took the founding Titan knowing he canā€™t access it?

You better be watching these episodes and not making me spoil it for you lol go watch them right now! Lol

1 Like

Meant to say founding Titan.

Ok that makes sense. Eren is really going out of his way to not involve Historia in this tho. He could have foregone all of Zekeā€™s plan and made things much simpler. Instead he put everyone in danger. It was an Erwin type plan tho; low odds of success but worked anyway

1 Like

But it did succeed because he knew it would work but it wasnā€™t the only way (manga says)

1 Like

Granted.

He did reveal his plan to Historia and she disagreed with it but kept quiet. Enabler. Should have just agreed to be a part of it and save everyone a lot of headache. Itā€™s like Thanos, doing the right thing the wrong way

Lol ya for sure lol šŸ˜‚

1 Like

He would have caught everyone be surprise too. I think Marley and world was not mobilized yet either. You think he means to destroy the rest of the world or does he want to be stopped? The second option does kot make much sense as even if he does, his titans will be reborn in someone and in a few years there will be a possibility of another war. B