Auto. Retrieve. The. Combistick.

Its the easiest to parry. All you have to do is move to aviod the throw and make them throw it out of the map like some dumb Fugitive Pred. And then they resort to try to hit you with bow shots run out of arrows and then rage quit

1 Like

If they weren’t using the caster, that’s probably why they died.

It can literally do melee damage outside of parrying range.

Also, if you’re throwing it, you should be aiming for the legs on moving targets.

1 Like

Yep.
You stay mobile it cuts down the efficiency of the throw only style by like 70%.

And since the swings are easy to see coming you have to know how to engage or else you might as well be hitting a wall lmao.

Idk if the other weapons felt better to me, I’d use them.

I have never been hit with a throw combi. I jump and crouch and spin my sensitivity settings basically turn me into a human top. Even if they aim at my legs tbey miss and the combi just phases through the map

Ha jokes on you, I only play scout regardless of team. At least I don’t play support with a sniper ugh fucking disgusting.

1 Like

Hey fak you.

1 Like

uh… I don’t like the elder or the sickle or the katana though? I like the the combistick, I like the style, I like the ability to throw it when an FT dickhead tries to rush me with a knife.

I hardly think it’s a case of lacking skill when I take down 4 fully armed FTs with a stick

Ur trash then

K.

I tried using club, sickle and sword just now.

Sword was ok.
I can say it’s good enough.

Club and sickle are pure shit tho.

Use the wrist blades only you degenerate.

On a side note I finally got the traditionalist trophy after 12 other glitched attempts.

2 Likes

Yaaaaay you did it.
Lol.

1 Like

Damn near died doing so since I refused to use any gear, healing items, thermal, weapons other than the blades, climbing trees, and used JH. Also helped that the FT were a bunch of idiots who left everyone behind.

Eh ever since the game fuvkrd me over when I should of gotten it, I’ve given up on it.

Apparently killing them out right with the blades doesn’t work

Killed 4 ppl with WB until one hit killed them out right n boom

Nothing… 🤷‍♂️😂

To my knowledge you have to down them and beat up their crawling body using only the wrist blades and nothing else. I’ve tried it before using all sorts of methods but I’m pretty sure it was just glitched then could still be the case for many people now.

Get some people to help you out with it if you want, hell I’ll join ya but of course I’ll be insulting you the whole time as all should for being an OP predator.

1 Like

Totally agree with you. No auto retrieve but if it is not picked up within 3 min, it gets placed in a random accessible area on the map.

Do you just have to kill one? because killing all of them without claiming is impossible, one would bleed out