Auto. Retrieve. The. Combistick.

Kill all of them while they’re down using the blades, I think the last hit has to do more damage than the bleed out for it to count but don’t quote me on that, that’s how I got it.

The I agree tried it with completely killing them out right and thought what the actual fuck like you can’t get more traditional than that 😂

But apparently once there down, claiming them is ok 👌

1 Like

That’s how I got it, right after the patch that fixed it.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with no… I do think there should be drop off after some distance, but part of the skill is to know when to throw it. Don’t toss it just anywhere, wait till you have a good shot with something to catch it behind the target.

Again, its not meant to be thrown from across the map. Its a javelin. Think medium range. The edge of the map thing is dumb. If the invisible wall blocks you, it should also block the spear. They shoukd fix that.

Yeah, if they make it where I can retrieve it that would be fine. The auto respawn was just for glitches and to make it a little less worrisome to hurl at the FT.

It just happened to me, i hit someone and the spear flew to the limits of the map, very high to take it back. Because of that i only had a pistol to the rest of the match, it really sucked and pissed me off because i lost to this unfair shit. The devs really dont care about their game, the engine is really bad and they dont fix simple issues, so fuck them.

1 Like

quality necro

no you may not have your basic QoL feature like teleporting the combistick back into bounds lmao

1 Like