Automatically attacking after every time you jump

I mean it’s only been about 2 years since this has been a bug but I mean come on. I don’t know anybody who doesn’t get insanely pissed off when every time they jump as the predator it automatically makes them do a power slam or swipe their weapon every single time. Not only does it make the fire team know exactly where you are every single jump but you literally cannot escape a good fire team when this glitch happens. Like I said it’s only been like 2 years since this has been happening so I would expect nothing more from ill-phonic than to just keep saying fuck you want some candy to all the predator players 😂

1 Like

Do you have a picture showing the problem?
/Kassinaillia.

1 Like

They’re not here. Game is abandoned. Buy Ghostbusters.

wow 14hrs ago, you had a problem than was a problem that people had figured out…so long as you have macros installed or pressed too many buttons…and why the fuck had you not wanted to ‘search’ the forums for this?

piss on your worth! Yes Fombak the prince of war pisses on your worth! And I’m waiting to be banned. Your mother was good in bed. I unvirgined her ass @@GG Rombak you warior

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

A way to fix that is equip the plasma pistol and wen it happens aim and shoot the pistol then it’ll stop, not for good, but wenever it happens

No lol?

I not only figured out how to reproduce this but I also posted a solutions page a long time ago to which no one sees apparently

I named this bug auto-fire and you press fire again to get rid of it

I also have an updated user solutions page that is incomplete but suffices for now since the game is dead

It works for me wen i do it.

its fucking macros! why the hell are people getting angry complaining to the bug section when they are obviously using macros!