AvPR Audio on Overgrowth map!

1:27 you CAN hear Wolf’s roar, but that was obviously not from the gameplay. It’s pretty obvious it was edited in by Illfonic.

2 Likes

Really hard to say, I don’t want to get to happy befroe 27th of May - I think we will get some more clarity by then. And by “we” I mean us players/fans and @Illfonic alike.

May 27th???

I think its a court date

Ok
I haven’t really been keeping track with the lawsuit

Hey @Noktrum is Scar’s roar in the files because @Derangedxeno_02 and @TheSenate a few weeks ago heard what sounded like his roar during a match.

Scar’s roar was just heard in game

It’s very faint

Thank you! I’m glad I’m not the only one! That was me who heard and a lot of people were skeptical of the sound

0:15 you need headphones. Soundwhore headset op

I knooooow I’m sorryyyyyyy lmao

Don’t the river ghosts make similar noises as a Xenomorph?

Maybe the river ghost will be a new AI unit we find in the jungle? 🤔

That would be cool

1 Like

Not that I know of. Just Wolf. Scar plasma caster was in the pak at one point.

Just checking to see if you’d seen/heard anything

Not really. Actually, it would be nice for someone else who was looking in the pak file before - Is it just me or some stuff that used to be in it is now gone?

Maybe @PAS-Spin , @TheETgamer , or @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK might be able to help answer your question.

I think they may have removed some stuff, probably to limit the “leaking.”

I thought so too. I could swear some audio files were removed and I cant find some texture files anymore

I’m pretty sure that roar comes from avp (2010) if I remember correctly.

And AVP 2010 got their roars from AVPR. Although it does sound like Dark’s roar

Really? I thought they made original pred sounds for that game. Btw the only wolf roar I recall now is the one he did after removing his mask on the roof against the predalien.